|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||October 18, 1998. As of 2023, she is around 25 years old.|
|Marital Status / Husband / Marriage / Dating / Boyfriend||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|When was Emily Robinson’s first television commercial?||When Robinson was seven years old, she taped her first television commercial.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wikipedia Biodata / Profile Background
Emily Robinson is a young American TV, movie, and theatre actress.
Personal Life, Early Career and Education :
- Emily Robinson was born on October 18, 1998, in New York. She is a permanent resident of Los Angeles, California, United States.
- At the age of six, she started her career as a model. Ford Models represented Emily. At the age of seven, she made up her mind to get into an acting career. No sooner, she shoot her first TV commercial advert.
- With the show Saturday Night Live, at the age of eight, she started working in front of a live audience.
Work as an Actress :
- At the age of 12, she started her theatre career with Horton Foote’s play “Orphans’ Home Cycle,” played at the Signature Theatre in New York. She played the characters of Molly, Irma Sue, and Lily Dale.
- One other play she performed in was The Wall Street Journal. The play was highly noticed and appreciated. A Special Drama Desk Award was presented to the whole team of the play, including the cast, producers, and creative team.
- Apart from a huge list of TV shows (names below), she has worked in short movies. A few of her movies are Virgin Territory wherein she played the role of Cassie, Dreamcatcher as Ann, The Stowaway as Marilyn, A New York Fairy Tale as Nina.
- Wrote, directed, and starred in the short film “Virgin Territory.”
- She has also done two movies, Going Under, a humorous film with Bruce Willis, while the other is Behold My Heart, a drama featuring Marisa Tomei.
Controversies and Interesting Facts :
- Has raised funds on a Kickstarter to help finish a peculiar interrogative coming of age film.
- When she was young, she usually wrote stories from the perspective of male characters. Later on, she started writing stories from a female perspective, from various facets of female characters.
- A strong feminist.
- She has been applying to colleges for higher studies although she is doing quite well in her entertainment business. Her results of application are awaited from Harvard.
Films / TV Shows / Serials Acted
- The Guiding Light as Emma, aired on channel CBS
- A.N.T. Farm, aired on Disney,
- Transparent – Young version of Gaby Hoffmann’s Ali, aired on Amazon
- Criminal Minds – Connie Murphy, aired on CBS
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, aired on NBC
- Rizzoli & Isles as Rachel, aired on TNT
- The Following, aired on Fox
- Saturday Night Live aired on NBC,
- Person of Interest as Hanna Frey, aired on CBS
- CSI:NY as Caroline, aired on CBS.