Wikipedia Biodata / Profile Background
- Famous for playing the role of Happy Quinn which she plays in the television series Scorpion, Jadyn Wong is a pretty Canadian actress.
- Her career though goes tangentially opposite to the no nonsense ,just-the-facts character she plays in the show.
- As of 2017, she resides in Toronto and Los Angeles to answer for her work commitments.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Jadyn Wong was born on May 11, 1989.
- She was born in a place called Medicine Hat, Alberta in Canada. Her parents were immigrants from Hong Kong and owned a restaurant in Medicine Hat.
- She finished her education at Medicine Hat High School and for graduation, she studied commerce from the University of Calgary. She didn’t finish it though.
- IMDB says she finished her graduation and received her degree in Commerce from the University of British Columbia later.
- Jadyn also goes by the alternate name Kristianna Wong according to IMDB.
- It seems she used to sneak out to go for auditions for the theatre department while she was studying during her graduation at the University of Calgary. However, she was discovered as not being a major in theatre and was disqualified.
- She decided to take up acting as a full-time career while she was studying commerce at the University of Calgary as she got an acting assignment with Robert Duvall in Broken Trail in the year 2006.
- Though she auditioned for the role in Broken Trail in Cantonese she was later asked to learn Mandarin for playing her role in the mini-series.
- Her character Happy Quinn is inspired by a real person who is, in fact, a guy.
- She has a black belt in Karate and also has taken up training in Classical Piano.
- Is Jadyn Wong Pregnant : No
Film & TV Career : Salary and Net worth
- Right through her acting career she has played diverse roles, since she first started in 2006 acting in the mini-series Broken Trail.
- In 2011 ,she acted in the television movie Stay with Me and television series like Being Erica, Rookie Blue among many others.
- She also played the role of Diondra in Debug which came out in 2014 and was part of Client Seduction in the same year.
- Her latest appearances have been in the television series Scorpion which airs on CBS where she plays the role of Happy Quinn. (2014- 2017)
- Prior to that role she acted in You’re Killing Me Susana in 2016.
- She acted in numerous television series between 2012 and 2014 such as Spun Out (2014), Working the Engels (2014), Lost Girl (2014) and television movies such as Not With My Daughter (2014). She played a money channel interviewer in Cosmopolis in 2012.