Lisa Manoban Wiki, Age, Height, Parents, Family, Sister, Lalisa【 Hot 】
Lisa Manoban ( Also known as : Lalisa Manoban ) Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1997. As of 2018, she is around 21 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Lisa Manoban is a Thai singer-dancer of the band BLACKPINK. With an outgoing personality, she is the only non-Korean member of the group.
Personal Life : Parents & Family Background
- Manoban was born in March 27th 1997 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Her full name is Lalisa Manoban. Her original name is Panpriya Manoban & was changed to Lalisa (meaning praised) after a fortune telling. She has a variety of nicknames including Liz, Pokpak, and others.
- Lisa loves her parents and once got emotional on-air saying that she loves her mom and dad and she thanks them for the support they show her. She admitted to feel bad being away from them for so long.
- An interesting fact is that her stepdad, Marco Brueschweiler is a certified Swiss Master Chef and is a part of Global Master Chef of the World Chef Association.
- Marco runs a cooking school in Bangkok specializing in Thai cuisine, arranging food festivals in Switzerland, Thailand and throughout the world. He also organizes culinary competitions around Asia.
Entry into BlackPink :
- Ever since she was young, Lisa loved rapping & dancing. The YG open auditions held in April 2011 in Thailand & Lisa took the chance.
- After scoring first position, she joined YG Entertainment as a trainee. Lisa had to re-locate to South Korea so that she could train.
- Her training with YG lasted for almost 5 years until 2016 August, after which she officially became a member of the BLACKPINK group of singers.
- The band debuted on August 8th 2016 with their music videos.
- The group is composed of four members – Kim Jennie, Rose, Kim Jisoo and Lisa who is the youngest member in the group. At BLACKPINK, Lisa is the Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Main Dancer and Maknae.
Net Worth & Other Work Besides BLACKPINK :
- Even before BLACKPINK, Lisa was already involved in music. She was a member of a dance group named “Wee Zaa Cool” alongwith her childhood pal Bambam who is currently a member of GOT7.
- Lisa has also appeared in MV Taeyang of Big Bang in a song titled Ringga Lingga where she appears in a car scene with Bobby, B.I and YG artist Mino.
Interests, Height & Trivia :
- Lisa is proficient in a number of languages including English, Korean, Japanese and Thai.
- At one time Lisa was a model for Fashion brand NONA9ON alongside with B.I and Bobby.
- Her favorite colors are black and white.
- She loves watching romance and comedy movies.
- Her favorite genre of music is pop music.
- Lisa dislikes rude people and doesn’t like to be disrespected either.
- Lisa loves eating French fries but her all-time favourite meal is Gamjatang, a Korean dish, which is basically spicy pork spine soup. Having a sweet tooth, she likes having sweet drinks & eating dessert.
Currently Not Married.