Mallory Everton Boyfriend, Age, Married, Studio C【 Wiki Bio 】Husband
Mallory Everton Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born on September 20th
1989. As of 2019, she is around 30 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Partner / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Mallory Everton is best known as a cast member of Studio C, an original comedy sketch series produced by BYUtv.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Mallory was born on September 20, 1989 in Portland, Oregon.
- She is the youngest amongst her 5 siblings.
- Her parents are Bob and Colleen Everton. She has brothers Travis, Zach, Beau, and sisters Hailey and Melissa.
- Education : She studied at the Brigham Young University (BYU) and graduated with a Bachelor of Media Arts Studies with an emphasis in screenwriting, editing and directing in 2012.
- She received a scholarship in 2012 from the Ray and Tye Noorda Foundation for her exceptional work in media arts fiction.
- She originally intended to study medicine as she entered the university as a pre-med major.
- A bright student, she was a valedictorian at her high school, the Liberty High School in Hillsboro.
- She is in a relationship with Matt Meese, who is a prominent figure in Studio C.
- Everton is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Salary, Net Worth & TV Career :
- Everton first got involved in comedy when she went to see Whitney Call audition for Divine Comedy, a humor group at BYU. She joined the group as a videographer. A year later, she auditioned to be a cast member for the group.
- Mallory’s audition for Divine Comedy was a Latin plus-sized dancing instructor performing a routine. She & her mother worked on the fat suit together.
- Her co-star, Whitney Call is one of best friends. Mallory recalls shooting a commercial parody with her when they were only 8 or 9 years old. They would start recording and improvise spoofs that made them laugh so hard they were unable to continue.
- The Divine Comedy troupe eventually changed their name to Studio C & Everton progressed to become one of the core writers of the group.
- Some of the more popular comedy sketches that were written by Mallory are “Everything Sounds Nicer When You Sing” and “Facebook Friends Song”.
- She also directed the hugely popular parody titled The Hungry Games as part of the “Pretty Darn Funny” series.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Studio C has over 1.5 million subscribers, with the most popular video garnering over 55 million views.
- She confessed that she cheated on a mathematics paper in her third grade. Consequently, she cried and admitted her wrongdoing to her teacher.
- Her most embarrassing high school moment was when she did a musical and completely forgot her finale dance. She ended up doing random wiggling for nearly 2 minutes.
- Mallory also has a large following on Facebook and Instagram, with 15,000+ and 70,000+ followers respectively.
- A big fan of long distance running, she runs the annual “Hood to Coast” with her family.
- She also enjoys music, playing the guitar and dancing.
Matt Meese and Mallory Everton are dating.