Presilah Nunez Net Worth, Age【 Wikipedia, Bio 】Ethnicity, Movies
Presilah Nunez Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1980. As of 2019, she is around 39 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Presilah Nunez is an American actress who originally hails from Massachusetts.
- Talented and beautiful, Presilah is a focused woman who has dedicated her life to performing arts, something that is well reflected in the quality of her work.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Nunez was born on February 18th 1980.
- She is of Puerto Rican and Dominican heritage and has a sister.
- Presilah’s family used to live in the Washington Heights but eventually relocated to Lynn in Massachusetts where she spent most of her young life.
Early Life, Education & Career :
- Presilah fell in love with musical theatre when she was just 9 years old after attending a musical theatre camp in her hometown in Massachusetts.
- When she was a teenager, Nunez performed in Beverly at the North Shore Music Theatre’s summer program. Presilah took part in several productions including High School Musical and Fame.
- After high school, she received support from her parents after deciding not to attend university and instead, focusing on learning dancing, singing and enhanced acting.
- She had even received a letter of acceptance from Boston College in Massachusetts but she turned it down.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Presilah moved to NYC where she continued to fine tune her craft while auditioning for several roles. She landed a spot in a production called “Fame”, which saw her tour around China.
- She then went on the land another role as a character named Vanessa in the Broadway play, “In the Heights”, written by Lin-Manuel Miranda. Presilah toured the country playing what she considered to be the role of her dreams in the Tony Award winning play & found fame and success as a result.
- Outside of theatre productions, Nunez is also a TV and film actress who is best known for her playing the role of Erica in Tyler Perry’s show called “The Haves and the Have Nots” which aired on the OWN network. Presilah starred alongside Hollywood actress, Tina Sumpter on the show.
- She has also played smaller recurring roles in shows such as “Secrets and Lies” and Netflix’s “Dear White People”.
- In 2003, Presilah made a guest appearance on the series, NCIS and also appeared on Designated Survivor in 2016.
- She has also worked as an assistant director on a few minor productions but is best known and recognized for her acting work.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- When asked to list some of her favorite musicals, Presilah named The Last Five Years, Les Miserables, Ragtime and Sweeney Todd among others as her top picks.
- She currently considers the role of ‘Mother’ in the production, Ragtime, to be the dream role she wants to play in the future.
- The talented artist was nominated for the award for Best Musical Theatre Supporting Actress at the My Theatre Awards for her role as Vanessa in the Broadway production, “In the Heights”.
See Details Above.