Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Seraphina Beh is an actress and soap star from the UK, best known for her portrayal of Madison Drake on the long-running soap East Enders.
Family and Personal Life :
- Seraphina was born on 4th June 1994 in Croyden, England.
- At birth, she was given the full name of Seraphine Oluseun M. Beh.
- She came from a close family, and was described as having a desire for the dramatic arts from a young age.
- After taking lessons from an early age, she got her big chance at the age of 17, when she received a role in a play and performed on stage at the Ovalhouse in South London.
Role As Madison Drake Eastenders :
- East Enders is a long-running British Soap, which has been broadcast on BBC since 1985.
- In late 2016, it was announced that Seraphina would be joining the cast as a young student in 2017 to star alongside Adam Woodyatt & Steve McFadden.
- She was cast as Madison Drake, a student who attends the Walford High School drama club with Louise Mitchell (played by Tilly Mitchell).
- Her character is the best friend of Alexandra D’Costa (played by Sydney Craven). The two are considered to be quite mean to Louise from the beginning, being dubbed as the ‘Mean Girls’ in tabloids.
- They eventually move their bullying to Bex Fowler (played by Jasmine Armfield), who becomes involved in a sexting scandal.
- Madison later befriends Bex, but it revealed to all be a ruse, designed to trap her into a prank and embarrass her.
- Madison Drakes’ first appearance on the show was 1st January 2017.
- Critics have been supportive of Seraphina’s role as the ‘bad guy’ in East Enders.
Net Worth, Work Outside of Eastenders :
- After securing her first performance at the Ovalhouse at the age of 17, Seraphina then spent the next few years doing local productions and attending acting classes to hone her skills.
- In 2014, she made her first TV appearance featuring in the ‘Fallen Stars’ episode of ‘Casualty’ as the character Emma Selby.
- In 2015, she went on to star in a short film titled ‘The Tide’ and a straight to DVD movie titled ‘Street Kid 4.’
- From there she did more short film work, starring in the critically acclaimed ‘A World for Her.’
- She made her live Broadway debut in 2016, after being cast in a West End adaption of ‘Pigeon English.’ Critics raved about her performance in that production and called her ‘refreshing.’
Body Measurements, Height and Interesting Facts :
- Beh is represented by the Waring McKenna agency.
- She is also active in the Twitter universe under the handle of @TheKonsept. Currently, she has 3000+ followers.