Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Taylor Misiak is an upcoming theatre and television actress. She has also worked as a waitress to support her acting career.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Taylor was born on February 17, 1992, in San Francisco, California. Her surname is pronounced as Mehshak.
- Her parents are Dave and Trina Misiak. She has a brother, Darren Misiak.
- After growing up in San José, California, and Apple Valley, Minnesota, Taylor relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her lifelong acting dream.
- Currently, she is dating director / writer Tony Yacenda.
Courses and Education :
- Taylor bit the acting bug very early on in life, starring in productions at the San José Children’s Musical Theatre in her childhood.
- As a senior in high school, Taylor was named a Minnesota Scholar of Distinction in Theatre Arts, which recognized her talent in acting.
- She attended Eastview High School in Apple Valley, Minnesota, & earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York.
- Taylor also attended the foundation course of Killian’s Commercial Workshop created by acting coach Killian McHugh. The course focuses on teaching budding actors about the auditioning process and training them on how to best prepare for it.
- She also took courses in improvisation under the guidance of coach Brandon Gardner.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Taylor specializes in roles in theatre, TV, and music videos.
- Her theatre forays have seen her perform at various festivals. ‘Sunset Blush’, her most recent play in which she played the role of Sarah, was part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival. ‘Sincerity Forever’ in which she played the role of Judy, was part of the Minneapolis Fringe Festival.
- She also played Lisa in ‘Family Matters’ at the Santa Monica Theatre, and Tricia in ‘Dog Sees God’ at the LA Playwright Workshop.
- When it comes to TV roles, she co-starred in NBC’s ‘About A Boy’ and the CW’s acclaimed ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’, as well as NBC’s ‘I Feel Bad’.
- She also guest starred in couple of episodes of Netflix’s show ‘American Vandal’ and is a series regular on Verizon’s ‘We are CVNT5’.
- Taylor had the lead role in rapper Lil Dicky’s (also known as Dave Burd) music video for his single ‘Pillow Talking,’ one of the most expensive music videos ever made. The video also starred John C. Reilly.
Facts, Body and Trivia :
- Taylor is a series regular on rapper Lil Dicky’s upcoming comedy show on FX.
- She starred in a commercial for Orient Watch & also appeared on the comedy web series Boyfriends.
- Taylor enjoys coconut flavoured LaCroix sparkling water.
- She is a fan of the HBO hit show Westworld.
- She is a member of the Screen Actors Guild union (SAG-AFTRA).
- She has a lateral lisp and is generally skilled with dialects.
- Taylor is also proficient in drawing and calligraphy, as well as yoga, cosmetology, and horsemanship.
- She is also a fan of actress Sandra Bullock, as well as of the famous podcast Serial.