Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Taj Cross is a young American actor, well-known for playing the lead male role in the comedy web series, PEN15. He plays the role of Sam that is based on one of the writers of the show, Sam Zvibleman.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Taj Cross was born on February 11 2004 to parents – Jake Cross and Christina Karras. He has an older sister, Camille Cross. Camille is a student at Columbia College.
- Taj’s parents are divorced and he currently lives with his mom and her partner, CJ Bonura.
- His mother, Christina owns her own interior design studio, Studio Karras in Venice, California.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Cross attended various acting and dancing classes at places like DC Dance Center, Margie Haber Studio, Ruskin Group Theater Company, Second City and Grey Studios.
- He was auditioning for roles for a year after which he almost landed the role of Jim Kerry’s son in the show “Kidding.” He lost the role but realized his worth and how far he could go. Only a few months later, he landed the role of Sam in “Pen15.”
- When asked about the character he plays in “Pen15,” Taj spoke about how he’s playing a 13-year-old guy who is the “king of the dork posse of kids” and how the show makes him go from making fun of the girl he liked to showing her a more sensitive and caring side of him.
- The title of the show, “Pen15” is a take on a teenage prank. Taj mentioned in an interview that he didn’t realize what it meant till the last day of auditions. He almost panicked thinking he has the wrong script or was in the wrong audition.