Biodata / Wikipedia Information
- Amruta Dhongade is a Marathi actress working in Television and Film industry, originally from Kolhapur.
- She was born and brought up in Pune.
Education, Parents & Family Background :
- Amruta’s father’s name is Manikrao Dhongade. Her dad was initially hesitant for Amruta entering the world of films.
- Her sister’s name is Pooja Dhongade.
- Amruta has a nephew, which she absolutely adores and whom she refers to ‘angel of my world’.
- She completed her schooling from Renuka Swarup Girls Highschool, Sadashiv Peth, Pune.
- She completed her graduation in Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) in Botony from Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune.
Work and Career :
- Amruta is a trained Kathak Dancer. Her friend suggested acting as a career for her, while she was learning dancing.
- She made her debut in Prakash Pawar’s Marathi movie ‘Mithun,’ which was released in May 2018. She was paired opposite actor Vishal Nikam in this movie.
- Currently, she is playing the role of ‘Suman’ in Zee Marathi serial Mrs. Mukhyamantri. She is paired opposite actor Tejas Barve in this show.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
2018 – Present
- Amruta’s favorite actor and actress are Ranveer Singh and Priya Bapat.
- Her role model is Madhuri Dixit, as she feels that nobody can compete Madhuri in Dancing and acting as a whole package.
- Her height is 5 ft 4 inches.
- She is closed to her mother and thanked her for supporting her to be an actress
- She was the chief guest at Maharashtra State level blind cricket match organized by Dada Kondke Charitable Trust in Bhor.
- Mrs. Mukhyamantri (2019)
- Mithun (2018)