Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Personal Life :
- Mayuri Wagh has been born and brought up in Dombivali, near Mumbai.
- For her education, she completed her college in Kelkar College in Mumbai, followed by a Post graduation in HR from Wellingkar college.
- Her pet name is Mau.
Professional Life :
- Mayuri started her career as a side dancer and theatre artist but later has settled into film and TV based roles.
- She took a one year break from acting, after the serial ‘Ya Walnavar’ and concentrated on doing many advertisements in this period. The brands that she has endorsed so far are Fair N Lovely, Tupperware, Harpic, Dabur Chyawanprash and Magnum Ice Cream.
- Thereafter, she was invited by Zee Marathi for their new crime based serial Asmita, which is her most memorable role till date. Mayuri played the role of a lead detective & she was paired opposite Piyush Ranade (who plays the role of Abhimaan).
- Besides her primary acting assignments, she also did some hosting work for Housefull, Sugaran & Mejwani shows.
- The very popular song ‘Chimb Bhijlele’ has been picturised on her.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan are her favourite bollywood actors and Madhuri Dixit, her favourite actress.
- Few competitions at the college level
- Vachan Dile Tu mala
- Hee Vaat Door Jate
- Ya Valnavar
- Comedy Express
- Manyaa the Wonder Boy