Tamara Feldman is an American actress and director best known for her recurring T.V roles as Natalie Kimpton in Dirty Sexy Money (2007-2009) and as Poppy Lifton in Gossip Girl, in 2009.
Personal Life :
- Tamara was born on December 5, 1980, in Wichita, Kansas. She has a mix of Cherokee and Mexican ethnicity.
- Tamara moved to Chicago in her late teens to work as a model. As a model, she has appeared in national commercials for a variety of products, including Levi’s, Geico and Canon.
- She took an acting class just for fun but her teacher was impressed by her work and encouraged her to move to Los Angeles and build a career in acting.
TV Career and Professional Life :
- In 2002, Tamara appeared as Kyla Willobrook in an episode of fiction T.V series ‘Smallville’ which was based on DC Comics’ character Superman.
- In 2004, she appeared in two T.V series named ‘Like Family’ and ‘Jake 2.0.’
- In 2005, she did a small role in T.V film ‘Romy and Michele: In the Beginning’ and 2 episodes of ‘Boston Legal.’
- In 2006, she appeared in one episode each of T.V series ‘Monk’ and ‘Supernatural.’ In 2009, she appeared in one episode each of ‘Life,’ ‘CSI: NY’ and ‘One Tree Hill’ and two episodes of ‘Royal Pains.’
- From 2007-2009, Tamara played a recurring role of Natalie Kimpton in ‘Dirty Sexy Money.’
- From 2008-2012, she again played a recurring role of Poppy Lifton in ‘Gossip Girl.’
- In 2012, she did one episode each of ‘Drop Dead Diva’ and ‘The Mob Doctor.’
- In 2013, appeared in one episode each of ‘Switched at Birth’ and ‘The Mob Doctor.’
- In 2014, she was seen in an episode of ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.’
Movie Career :
- Tamara first appeared as Norah Sobel in a 2004 short film named ‘Geldersma.’
- She starred in an American slasher horror film ‘Hatchet’ which was released in 2006.
- In 2007, she appeared as Bethany in a psychological thriller film ‘Perfect Strangers.’
- In 2008, she appeared in ‘Something’s Wrong in Kansas,’ ‘Rez Bomb’ and ‘The Nature of Space & Time’ (Short Film).
- In 2009, she played the character of Kamila in the movie ‘Echelon Conspiracy.’
- In 2011, she was seen as Caroll in ‘Alyce Kills.’
- In 2012, she was seen as Linnea in ‘Bloodwork.’
- In 2013, she was seen in 2 short films ‘Walk the Light’ and ‘Resurrection Slope.’
- In 2014, she played the character of Job in ‘A Woman Called Job.’
- In 2015, she appeared in another short film ‘The Last Kill.’
- In 2016, she played a character, Julia the Younger in the movie ‘Ovid and the Art of Love.
Interesting Facts :
- Tamara also plays bass in a band called the Supersonic Jets.
- She got the role of ‘Angela’ in Supernatural without even auditioning.
- She has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis(MS), which is an auto-immune disease that affects the central nervous system and has no cure.
- She started a campaign called ‘And So I Ride’ to raise for MS research by riding a horse across the country.