|Personal Details Summary|
|Date of Birth / Birthday / How old / Age / DOB||No confirmed information available.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Boyfriend / Partner / Dating||Currently not married.|
|Are Carolyn Bruck And Ben Thompson Married?||There were rumors, but Carolyn Bruck isn’t married yet.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Carolyn Bruck, a dark-eyed woman usually seen sporting blonde highlights in her long hair, is a news anchor working for the NBC affiliate WCNC based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Carolyn was born in New York, but grew up in Los Angeles, California. Embracing the roots of these two cities, Bruck has become a versatile reporter that focuses on viewer engagement and not just reading news.
- Aside from journalism, she also has a love of fashion, and often posts photos with fashionable outfits through her Instagram account.
- Bruck always enjoyed watching and reading the news as a child, and was drawn to the challenging investigative work that came with reporting.
- She was also a people watcher, and believed that nothing could better prepare her for reporting about people than learning about their motivations and their common ideals.
- When she attended the University of California at Riverside, it was an easy decision for her to major in philosophy.
- Bruck graduated from the school with a bachelor’s degree, and immediately began working.
Early Career :
- Caroline has work experience with various American news outlets.
- After graduation, Bruck got a job as a reporter for KHSL and KNVN in Redding, California. Both stations worked together as Action News Now, an eyewitness- and NBC-affiliate, respectively, and delivered the same news to different channels. The businesses are now known under the single station title MMJ.
- The stations had a strong emphasis on breaking news coverage, and gave Bruck the opportunity to report often from the field.
- She also did many small jobs around the station, and edited much of her own footage.
- After working for Action News Now, she moved to Fresno, California, and became a lead anchor and reporter for KSEE 24. During her time in Fresno, she also developed a nighttime news program that became one of the only programs to trend in the area’s social media reports. She stayed in Fresno for several years.
- In October 2011, Bruck moved to Columbus, Ohio, where she became the weekday morning anchor for both WSYC ABC 6 and WTTE Fox 28.
- The two stations ran separate programs, unlike the ones in Redding, and switching between them proved challenging, yet fun for Bruck.
- She hosted the morning show Good Day Columbus in Ohio for 3 and a half years.
North Carolina :
- In August of 2015, Bruck moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, and took a weekday morning anchor position for WCNC-TV.
- She is continuing to develop her craft as a storyteller and is excited to be in a city growing as quickly as Charlotte is.
- Often, she refers to co-anchor Ben Thompson as her “work-husband” on her Instagram & social media posts.