Andrew Kneebone is a famed Australian photographer, who rose to international prominence after he began a relationship with Bollywood star Illeana D’Cruz.
Early Life, Family & Personal Details :
- Andrew was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia.
- At school, he gravitated towards the art and music subjects and eventually picked up a camera. He was responsible for the photography on his high school yearbook.
- He also briefly played guitar in some local Melbourne punk bands, before giving that up. He does still play guitar for relaxation though.
Relationship and Life as Ileana D’cruz Boyfriend :
- After meeting in 2014, Andrew began dating the Bollywood superstar Ileana D’Cruz. They initially tried to keep their relationship secret, but they were noticed when pictures of them circulated that showed them kissing within a nightclub in her native suburb of Bandra in Mumbai.
- She is a famed Bollywood actress, and as such their relationship reportedly raised some eyebrows amongst the traditional fans as she was Indian while he as Anglo-Saxon.
- Friends reported that the two were happy together and that they did not mind what others thought about that their relationship.
- As they chose to initially keep their relationship quite private, rumors began to circulate that Kneebone had broken up with his girlfriend. Those rumors were put to rest when he began posting photos of her on his Instagram account regularly.
- He has labelled her the “Love of his life, and his muse.”
Profession, Career & Net Worth :
- Kneebone abandoned a career in music in his early 20’s after realizing his heart was not in it.
- As he still had many friends in the local music scene, he began photographing bands.
- This led to him photographing events for friends and family, and eventually, he launched his business as a full-time photographer.
- He manages his photography through his website, and his work has given him the opportunity to travel the globe.
- The website highlights much of his work and lists his specialization as being able to capture events the way people see the events on the night.
- His work has led to him winning the National Urban Photography Award within Australia multiple times.
Social Media Presence :
- Active in the world of social media, he regularly posts his work to his Instagram account @andrewkneebonephotography, and as of 2020, he has over 150,000 followers on that account.
- As an April Fools prank in 2017, he told the world that he was forming a band with his good friend Will Berg called Sloppy Concrete. His followers became very excited about it before realizing that the date was April 1st.
- In 2016, he was invited to photograph a rural fire brigade in his home state. He was so inspired by them that after he photographed a series, he signed up to train with them too. He posted an image to his social media accounts in May 2017 which showed him graduating from the Lower Structure Firefighter Brigade.