Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Broderick Harvey Jr. is one of the seven children of legendary American comedian and TV host Steve Harvey.
- A shoe and fashion designer, Broderick also owns his own fashion label, Need Money Not Friends.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Broderick Steven Harvey Jr. was born on April 29, 1991, to parents Steve Harvey and Marcia Harvey, Steve’s first wife. He was named after his father.
- Broderick has two older sisters, twins Karli Harvey and Brandi Harvey, and four half-siblings from his father’s second and third marriages: Jason, Amanda, Lori, and Wynton Harvey.
- He is very close with all his siblings and loves being an uncle.
- Broderick’s parents, Marcia and Steve, divorced in 1994.
- Broderick is close to his mother, Marcia Lee, and never fails to miss out on a Mother’s Day post dedicated to her. He credits his father, Steve Harvey, for being a huge influence and guiding light in his life.
- Currently, he resides in Los Angeles, California.
Early Life & Education :
- Broderick went to the North Springs Charter High School in Sandy Springs, Georgia. North Springs specializes in the study of arts and sciences.
- Following that, he attended the prestigious Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia, from 2010 to 2014, graduating with a degree in Arts. Morehouse is an all-male liberal arts college that includes Martin Luther King, Jr. and Spike Lee in its alumni ranks.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Broderick started working for some of his father’s businesses in 2008. He spent four years in the social media department of the Steve Harvey Radio Network.
- At the same time, he was a ticket coordinator for NuOpp, Inc., where he remained until 2015.
- In May 2009, Broderick started his photography business, B.Harv Photography, Inc., where he still works as an artist at present.
- He is also part of the product development and brand integration team at the Steve Harvey World Group.
- In September 2017, Broderick started working as a development associate for another of his father’s business ventures, East 112th Street Productions, which specializes in film and TV production. The company has been responsible for titles such as ‘Little Big Shots, Little Big Shots: Forever Young,’ ‘Celebrity Family Feud,’ and ‘Steve Harvey’s Funderdome,’ as well as BET’s Mancave.
Interests, Height & Trivia :
- Broderick is an uncle to four nephews and nieces, amongst which is the young Elle, the daughter of Broderick’s half-sister Morgan Hawthorne.
- He participated in a special edition of Family Feud in which the Harvey family girls faced off against the Harvey family boys.
- He has over 50,000 followers on Instagram and uses the platform to promote his brand.
- Broderick is interested in film design. He also names traveling, cooking, and fishing amongst his hobbies.
- He also enjoys discovering coffee shops and spending time with his many family members. He is quite close to his uncle Chris.
- Broderick is also heavily involved in charity work within the Harvey Foundation, which provides support to youth without means.
- He follows the NBA season closely & is a fan of singer Kanye West.