Farrah Aldjufrie Age, Net Worth, Father, College, Wikipedia, Bio
Farrah Aldjufrie ( Also known as : Farrah Umansky or Farrah Richards ) Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1988. As of 2019, her age is around 31 years. Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Partner
Currently Not Married.
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Farrah Aldjufrie is the eldest daughter of reality star Kyle Richards, who has made a name for herself in the real estate industry.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Farrah Britney Aldjufrie was born in October 1988.
- Parents – From her mother’s side, Farrah has English and Irish heritage, while from her father’s side she has Indonesian ethnicity.
- She was raised in Beverly Hills, & at the time of her birth – her parents (Kyle Richards and Guraish Aldjufrie) were married.
- They separated in 1990 & divorced 2 years later. Guraish returned to Indonesia, and Richards raised Farrah in the US.
- Through her mother, Farrah is the maternal niece of Kathy Hilton & Kim Richards, and is the maternal first cousin of Paris and Nicky Hilton.
- Her mother married real estate magnate Mauricio Umansky in 1996 and through her mother’s second marriage she has three younger sisters – Alexia Aldjufrie, Sophia Aldjufrie and Portia Aldjufrie.
Education & College :
- After graduating top of her class in Beverly Hills, Farrah was accepted to New York University to study psychology.
- After 2 years on the east coast she returned home, & transferred to the University of Southern California.
- She eventually graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a minor in Business.
Net Worth & Career :
- Farrah fell in love with real estate from a young age due to her stepfather Mauricio Umansky’s profession, and after graduating from university – she joined his business then titled the Umansky Group.
- Farrah was a leading team member in the development of Umansky’s next business, The Agency, where she first worked as an Executive Assistant to her stepfather, before moving onto the role of Director of Client Relations.
- In 2014, Luxury Real Estate gave her the ‘Outstanding Rookie of the Year’ Award, while in 2015 she was named in The Wall Street Journal’s list, ‘Top 250 Realtors in the US’.
- Throughout her career as a licenced real estate agent, she has reportedly had a leading hand in over $200 million worth of sales.
Reality TV Career :
- In October 2014, her mother began appearing on the reality television show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, alongside her aunt Kim Richards.
- With her mother being a main cast member, Farrah repeatedly appeared on the show along with her sisters.
- She has stated that she is glad that she was older when she began appearing on television, as she does not think she would have coped with growing up on-air the way her younger sisters have.
- Although she was a hit amongst fans, she has no desire to pursue an acting career further.
Social Media :
- Her time on TV did see her social media reputation rise considerably.
- She appears on Twitter under the handle of @FarrahBritt, and has 35,000+ followers as of 2019, while her Instagram account of the same name has amassed 300,000+ followers.