Introduction : Gia Giudice Parents & Family
Gia Giudice is the eldest daughter of reality star Teresa Giudice. She is also known building a budding acting & music career since a young age.
- Gia was born on 8th January 2001 in New Jersey, to parents – High school sweethearts Joe and Teresa Giudice.
- She has 3 younger sisters named Gabriella Giudice, Milania Giudice & Audriana Giudice.
Parents Fraud Case :
- In 2014, her parents were charged with 41 counts of fraud & both were sentence to serve time.
- The judge ruled that her parents could serve their sentences at different times, so that one parent would remain home with Gia & her sisters.
- Her mother served her sentence first, but was released 2 months early due to over-crowding and good behaviour.
- Her father entered prison to serve his sentence in early 2016.
- It has been reported that during her mother’s incarceration, Gia stepped up into the ‘mother’ role for her 3 younger sisters.
- She became the disciplinarian of the household due to her father letting his daughters get away with too much.
Music Career & Net Worth :
- In her early teenage years, Gia was a part of a competitive dance team called The Real Unique Entertainers (T.R.U.E), who won numerous awards locally in New Jersey.
- In late 2013, she began working on music with friends Alexa Maetta & Cristianna Cardinale, and in early 2014 they formed the girl group 3KT.
- The debut online video was a cover a of the Britney Spears song ‘Circus’, and the girls were slammed by the media for the racy and scantily clad video.
- When asked to comment on it, Gia stated We obviously got our parents approval, I didn’t think it was that bad”.
- The girls chose to disband the group in late 2015, after stating they did not receive enough support from their management company Xist Talent.
Reality TV Career :
- In 2009, Gia’s mother was cast on the reality show The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- Due to also having her aunt Melissa Gorga, on the show, Gia has appeared quite frequently on the show at different times.
- She has stated she found it interesting being on the show for most of her childhood & that she wouldn’t wish it away, as she doesn’t know any different.
- In late 2014, it was announced that Gia would be doing her own reality show to show her efforts of launching her music career, but a network never picked up the show.
- Around the time of her mother’s incarceration in 2015, she appeared on the show Gia Checks In, which documented how her family was doing with her mother being away.
Social Media Life : Gia Giudice Instagram & Twitter :
- Being prevalent in the reality TV world, her social media fame has risen.
- She appears on Twitter under the handle of @TrueGia and as of 2017 & has 250,000+ followers.
- Her Instagram account, @_giagiudice, has 400,000+ followers & she is paid to promote brands through it such as 310 Nutriton, Pura Vida Bracelets and Bombay Hair Products.