Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Allegra Owen is a socialite and teacher who lives in London. She is best known as the ex-wife of politician Boris Johnson.
- Talented, beautiful and sensitive, Allegra is committed to her work as a teacher and enjoys living a very calm and relaxed life away from the spotlight.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Allegra is the daughter of parents – Her father was a reputed art historian and landowner, William Mostyn-Owen, while her mother Gaia Servadio served was a renowned Italian writer.
- She has two brothers named Orlando and Owen.
- Growing up in a privileged household, Allegra enjoyed many luxuries and perks that most people cannot afford. Her parents decided to file for divorce after being married for over two and a half decades.
- After first meeting at Oxford University, Allegra married British politician and outspoken figure Boris Johnson on 5th September 1987.
- Their marriage lasted six years until the couple filed for divorce in 1993, much to the dismay of many friends and family members who were adamant that they were a power couple.
Relationship with Boris Johnson :
- While studying at Oxford University, Owen met Boris Johnson, who was serving back then as the University Union’s president. They immediately became a power couple and decided to tie the knot after graduating from university.
- The couple married on 5th September 1987. They decided to have their reception in Shropshire at Owen’s family house, Woodhouse. The reception was incredibly lavish, with a string quartet and opera singer performing for the guests.
- Despite seeming so madly in love, their wedding was not without its drama, with Boris showing up to the ceremony without the proper attire and losing his ring just one hour after tying the knot.
- Owen and Johnson began living in West London, but their marital bliss did not last very long.
- By 1993, the couple had filed for divorce and decided to go their separate ways. Despite trying to get back together after a brief separation, they could not fix their problems, and it seemed that Boris was largely to blame for the disintegration of their marriage.
Allegra Mostyn-Owen Islam & Second Marriage :
- Back in 2010, Allegra got married to Pakistani man Abdul Majid, who was 22 years younger than her. Allegra was 45, and Majid was 23! They first got married in a mosque, followed by one at a registered office. After marriage, she goes by the name Mrs Dilshad Farha Raji Shekha Jaan Khan Kali Gori.
- Her mother & her extended family was not too happy with the marriage.
Education, Career and Job :
- Allegra attended the University of Oxford and graduated in 1987.
- She began her career working as a journalist in London. After divorcing from Boris Johnson, she decided to withdraw from the limelight and privileged life, and she moved to Forest Gate.
- She currently works as an art teacher at the Minhaj-Ul-Quran Mosque. Owen works with Muslim children aged between the ages of 5 and 14, teaching them various aspects of art and helping them steer clear of trouble. She was an integral part of the mosque and the Muslim community in East London.
Helena de Chair【 Jacob Rees Mogg Wife 】Children, Wikipedia, Age, Bio
Lucia Guo Age, Wiki, Family【 Jeremy Hunt Wife 】Wikipedia Biography
Euan Blair Wiki, Wedding, Age, Wife, Married, Job, School【 Bio 】
Kirsten Farage【 Nigel Farage Wife 】Wiki, Age, Bio, Wikipedia, Job
Karen Danczuk Wiki, Story, Age, Brother, Husband, MP【 Selfie Bio 】
Laura Alvarez Wiki, Age, Spouse, Family, Net Worth, Bio, Lawyer
Claudia Bracchitta Age, Wiki, Sons Thomas, Seb Corbyn, Benjamin Corbyn