Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Most popular for acting in movies like Hyenas and See you on the other side, Brad Hoss has a vibrant smile that could light up a dark room.
- When Brad got married to openly bisexual actress Stephanie Beatriz on October 6, 2018, she said that Brad was a heterosexual man & she would take her marriage vows so seriously till death would do them apart.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Brad was born with the full name ‘Bradley Jason Boehlefeld’ on January 22, 1982. Little else is known about Brad’s early life or education.
- He lives along with his wife Stephanie in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Brad is quite tall, standing at 6’2” (1.88m).
- He takes to Twitter and tweets occasionally. His Twitter bio reads “I walk a lot.”
- During the time they were getting married his fiancée Stephanie was referred to as “Bridechilla” by her friends.
- Stephanie’s wedding gown was a fluke choice and was called the Rosa dress, in an unanticipated turn of events referred to her popular character ‘Rosa’ from her show Brooklyn Nine Nine.
- In the year 2016, Beatriz revealed that she was bisexual on Twitter but shortly afterwards; in 2017, she officially announced her engagement to Brad and later married him in the year 2018. She was forced to defend her decision due to this.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Brad was a part of the 2011 supernatural horror film Hyenas. It was directed by Eric Weston and is the story of how a husband tracks down and kills the hyenas responsible for the death of his wife and child.
- He was also a part of another movie called See You on the other side which was released in the year 2010. It’s claimed on IMDB that the movie was inspired by true events. Brad played the role of a hipster in the movie.
Brad’s Famous Spouse :
- Stephanie Beatriz, whose real name is Stephanie Beatriz Bischoff Alvizuri, is well-known to the viewers as ‘Detective Rosa Diaz’ on the extremely popular NBC television show, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Brooklyn 99 is an American police sitcom created by Dan Goor and Michael Schur based around the members of a police precinct. Beatriz reportedly directed an episode of the series.
- She also had a recurring role as Gloria’s sister Sonia on the blockbuster show Modern Family.
- Stephanie also voices the character called Gina on Season 5 of the animation series BoJack Horseman.
- Born on February 10, 1981, Stephanie is a year older than her husband.
- She has also acted in the independent drama Short Term 12, which was released in the year 2013.
- She had revealed online that she was suffering from disordered eating.
- Born in Argentina, Stephanie has Latina roots as she is the daughter of a Colombian father and a Bolivian mother. She also has German ancestry. She also has a younger sister, and the family arrived in the US at the age of three.