Daniel ‘Dan’ Baldwin is a father, friend, and proud to be wedded to his TV presenter wife, Holly Willoughby, for more than a decade.
Personal Life & Family :
- Daniel Peter Baldwin was born to parents Peter (father) and Sandra Maria Baldwin (mother), in January 1975.
- He is cousin to actress Tamzin Outhwaite and has three siblings: James, Dominic, and Francesca.
- Dan has been married to Holly Willoughby, English presenter and model, since 4th August 2007.
Dan Baldwin Holly Willoughby Relation :
- Dan met his future wife Holly the set of Ministry of Mayhem, a children’s show, where Daniel was a producer.
- They were friends for six months before they started dating. Initially, keeping their relationship secret for about eight months, Dan proposed on the same day they moved in together and completely took Holly by surprise. Holly was in the bath at the time of the proposal & quoted I didn’t have the slightest hint it would happen.
- They were married at St Michael’s Church and recaptioned in the 900-year-old Amberley Castle on the South Downs in West Sussex.
- The first dance at their wedding was to Paul Weller’s English Rose, one of Dan’s favorite songs.
- The ceremony included many famous celebrities, including friends and coworkers such as Phillip Schofield, Fearne Cotton and Dermot O’Leary.
Kids & Married Life :
- Holly and Dan have three children: Harry James Baldwin (born in 2009), Belle Baldwin (born in 2011) and Chester William Baldwin (born in 2014).
- The family also has two cats, and lives in southwest London.
- Holly states that she is still “madly in love” with Daniel, but that marriage requires work, “you’re an idiot if you think you just get married and then you tick along happily ever after for the rest of your life.”
- Dan calls Holly his “English Rose.”
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Baldwin has been executive producer on Virtually Famous, Celebrity Juice, Through the Keyhole, and Play to the Whistle television shows, as well as documentary QI Genesis and The Last of the Lads’ Mags.
- More recently, he won a Scottish BAFTA for the comedy show, All Round to Mrs. Brown’s.
- Daniel is the winner of two RTS awards, and started his career as a researcher for BBC documentaries.
- He became Head of Programmes and Production at MTV at just 29 years-old, and has won an Indie of the Year award in 2012.
- He has launched his independent media company, Hungry Bear, in 2014, with the hopes of continuing to carry on the good work.
- Holly and Dan have a second business venture in Roxy Media, which is also very successful. They continue to work together on screen, in both Celebrity Juice and Play to the Whistle, which brings nostalgic memories of how they met.
- They maintain a sense of laughter, honesty, attentiveness & work together “better as a pair” which they credit as secrets to their excellent relationship.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Daniel is a sports fan, and is encouraging sports enthusiasm in both his sons, while holding season tickets to Arsenal’s football games.
- When Holly met Dan’s Italian mother, she tried to impress with home cooking and accidently picked the wrong herbs from their garden, putting lavender in the potatoes.