Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Dr. Charlotte Brown is an assistant professor of Clinical Paediatrics. She is a Board-certified paediatrician in Nashville, Tennessee, affiliated with the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- She is better publicly known as the ex-wife of Dr. Travis Stork, the host of Emmy award-winning programme The Doctors.
- Very little information is available on Dr. Brown except for her professional credentials.
- She received her Doctor of Medicine from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine & has been in practice for many years and is one of the many doctors at Vanderbilt University.
Marriage to Dr. Stork :
- Dr. Brown is better known for her marriage to Dr. Travis Stork.
- Dr. Stork was plucked out of obscurity to be The Bachelor in Season 8 of the popular television programme.
- The programme was in Paris and the last contestant standing was Sarah Stone.
- Contrary to other seasons, Dr. Stork did not propose with an engagement ring. Instead, he gave Sarah the ring on a necklace instead. When the finale was aired, both Dr. Stork and Sarah Stone revealed their relationship was short-lived.
- Travis & Charlotte had been dating for three years before he proposed. The proposal happened at a beach during a romantic getaway in Hawaii. The happy couple was snapped holding hands on a beach at sunset when their engagement was announced.
- Their wedding happened a year later, on June 30, 2012. It was described as a small, intimate ceremony nestled in the hills of Colorado.
- Dr. Stork posted his excitement about his bachelor days being over in the run-up to the wedding. He also tweeted his thanks for all the well wishes from friends, family and fans.
- In 2015, the couple reported they were going through a divorce. No reasons were given as to the cause of the divorce.
- There are little information whether Dr. Brown has been dating anyone else. Travis is more in the limelight and there are no reports of his romantic involvement as well.