Leighanne Wallace is an American model and actress. She is married to singer Brian Littrell, of Backstreet Boys fame.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Leighanne Reena Wallace was born on July 20, 1969, in Marietta, Georgia, to parents Shirley ‘Dee’ and Raymond ‘Ray’ Wallace. She has two older sisters, Suzanne and Tracy.
- Following the death of her father, her mother married Leighanne’s stepfather, Jack Tolbert.
- Leighanne went to Marietta High School from 1983 to 1987, where she participated in a lot of activities – gymnastics, softball, basketball, tennis, cheerleading, drama club, and the student council, to name but a few.
Relationships, Marriage & Children :
- Prior to meeting Brian Littrell, Leighanne dated actor Joe Pesci from 1995 to 1997.
- In June 1997, she met Brian Littrell while starring in the Backstreet Boys video for ‘As Long As You Love Me.’
- Brian proposed to Leighanne on Christmas Eve in 1999.
- The couple were wed a year later on September 2, 2000 at the Peachtree Christian Church in Atlanta, Georgia.
- They welcomed a son on November 26, 2002, named Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell.
- The family has been living in Atlanta, Georgia, since 2015, staying loyal to their Southern roots.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Leighanne had two small roles in My Fellow Americans in 1996 and Wild America in 1997 before she appeared in two consecutive hit Backstreet Boys music videos: the aforementioned As Long As You Love Me, and Everybody…Backstreet’s Back Alright.
- She then dabbled in two more TV series in 1998, Mortal Kombat: Conquest and Silk Stalkings.
- In 2001, Leighanne starred, co-produced and co-wrote the soundtrack of Olive Juice, an indie romcom in which she played the role of Michelle Malloy.
- Olive Juice brought Leighanne and Brian together as co-writers on the film’s soundtrack, which spawned their joint production company BriLeigh Productions.
- In 2004, she landed a small role in the horror film Megalodon.
- Leighanne also designed a line of handbags under her label Wylee Bags.
- She has also starred in a commercial with Jerry Seinfeld.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Leighanne is a huge dog lover. After owning several chihuahuas, she currently has four dogs.
- A devoted evangelical Christian, Leighanne recorded a Christmas album with her husband and her son.
- Her son Baylee Littrell was diagnosed with Kawasaki disease in 2008, at the age of six.
- Baylee has also appeared on Broadway. Leighanne and Baylee appeared together in the Backstreet Boys’ 2007 music video, ‘Inconsolable’.
- Leighanne was meant to be on American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to Los Angeles on September 11, 2001, which crashed into the World Trade Center. She cancelled her ticket a day before the tragic event!
- She sings and does song writing as a hobby.
- Leighanne has two nieces, Madison and Morgann – Daughters of her sister Tracy.
- She enjoys Mexican food and is a fan of Marilyn Monroe.
- One of her favorite movies is ‘When Harry Met Sally,’ and her favorite TV show is Friends.
- Her favorite colour is yellow.