Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Manuel Dallori is an Italian businessman and entrepreneur.
- He is also one of the former husbands of fashion royalty Donatella Versace, the sister of the late Gianni Versace.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Manuel Dallori was born in 1969 in Viareggio, a Tuscan town set along the coast.
- He became Donatella Versace’s second husband in 2004, after Donatella’s 17-year marriage with her first husband, the model Paul Beck ended. From 1983 to 2000, Donatella and Beck were married.
- After marrying Donatella, Manuel became the stepfather of Donatella’s two children with Beck, daughter Allegra Versace Beck and son Daniel Versace.
- Manuel and Donatella were divorced after only a year of marriage, the relationship between them officially dissolving in 2005. Donatella has not remarried since, choosing instead to focus on her career and on being healthy for the sake of her two children. She is also recovering from a long cocaine addiction .
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- In 1996, Manuel relocated to Milan, in northern Italy, where he started working for the popular fashion brand Versace, as part of their security and logistics team.
- Through this job, Manuel got to network with some of the most important people in the world, from supermodels to businessmen. He also got to travel across Asia, and spent many stints in New York, London, Paris, and Miami.
- Manuel then started dipping into the world of clubs. He started connecting and collaborating with the likes of media networks like Sky, Mediaset, and Rai1, and getting involved with prestigious Milanese nightclubs such as The Club and Hollywood.
- In 2010, he returned to his native Tuscan region of Versilia, and bought the Beach Club, which has now expanded to having various locations and iterations.
- By 2011, Manuel was already known as the ‘King of trendy Italian locations,’ and went on to buy out the jetty and dock of the Forte dei Marmi Tuscan town in order to create a bar and restaurant with enough space for local art exhibits.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Manuel’s former wife, Donatella Versace, is fourteen years older than him. He met her through his job as part of the security and logistics team for Versace.
- He is based in Milan, where he oversees most of his investments, but he continues to frequently travel the world to check up on his projects.
- Manuel owns the private limited society Monte Bianco, through which he owns and has investments in those reputable trendy locations.
- He is also the general director and manager of The Beach, which started with the Beach Club and quickly expanded into several locations and diversions.
- Manuel is good friends with fellow Viareggio native Ugo Conti, whose family frequently visits Manuel’s venues.
- He was also the brand manager of Zelo’s, an Italian restaurant in Monte Carlo.
- Manuel is a great proponent on being faithful to tradition while reinventing locations.