Bio Profile / Wiki Information
- Francesca Versace is an Italian fashion and handbag designer.
- Francesca is also a member of the upper echelons of the fashion world, as she is the niece of Donatella Versace and the late Gianni Versace, as well as the daughter of Santo Versace, the CEO of VERSACE, the Italian luxury fashion house.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Francesca Eleonora Versace was born on February 25, 1982, in Milan, Italy, to parents – father Santo Versace and mother Cristiana.
- She has a brother, Antonio Versace, and half-siblings through the subsequent marriages of her parents after their divorce in 2004.
- Growing up in Milan, Francesca frequently travelled the world with her family even as a child.
- At the age of eighteen, she relocated to London to attend the prestigious Central Saint Martins University of the Arts, where she studied fashion design.
- She has two children with her long-term partner, Brazilian model Cristopher Meireles Leoni – Daughter Ayla Leonor (born on September 15, 2015) and son Santo (born on 2017).
- After living in various places around the world, Francesca currently resides in London with her family.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Francesca spent six months living in Singapore to launch her very first collection, a capsule collection called Francesca V.
- She then spent some years working as a freelance fashion designer around the world, with stops in London, Tokyo, Florence, and her hometown Milan.
- In 2008, Francesca collaborated as a consultant on a menswear line for luxury fashion brand Verri, which allowed her to focus on her interest in designing menswear.
- She established her label FEV, named after her initials. Her first collection for the label, a luxury line of handbags, was launched at the 2016 edition of the glamorous Paris Fashion Week.
- Francesca also dabbles in the world of interior design, and her brand is very much inspired by her Italian heritage.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Francesca is very passionate about protecting sharks.
- She has been a scuba diver since she was twelve years old, and once thought she would do scuba diving professionally instead of going into the family business.
- An active personality with a love of the outdoors, Francesca loves swimming, and hiking in the mountains, as well as yoga. Furthermore, she plays tennis, and has frequently gone wakeboarding, particularly when she lived in Singapore.
- In the aftermath of the 2004 tsunami disaster, Francesca and six of her Milanese friends established the charity Milano Young, which assisted the victims of the tragedy.
- Her aesthetic was influenced by the sea, as well as by frequent family travels to Africa. She started collecting African tribal masks as a child, and is still very interested in their symbolism.
- Francesca is a self-confessed morning person, and cherishes the tradition of a joint breakfast with her family to start the day right.
- She loves spending time in London areas like Shoreditch and Notting Hill, as well as on the Via della Spiga in Milan.