Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Vivian Sibold is a German-born interior designer and the owner of an Ibiza based ice parlour, Viv’s Creamery. She is more well-known as the partner of F1 driver Nico Rosberg.
- An entrepreneur in her own right, Vivian is not shy to expand her businesses beyond her local market and has even eyed locations such as Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, where she designs penthouses, in addition to taking on various other design-related ventures.
- Fairly active on her social media platforms, she is not shy to show off her personal life, from adorable pictures with her daughter to picturesque snaps of her enviable vacations with her family.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Vivian was born in Hamburg, Germany on May 15, 1985, to parents (Eltern) – Businessman Bernd Wegener and fashion entrepreneur, Christina Sibold.
- She is married to Nico Erik Rosberg, a Finnish-German driver and Formula One Champion who happens to be the son of a former World Champion driver, Keke Rosberg.
- The pair were married in Monaco in 2014, and they have a young daughter named Alaia who was born in 2015 on August 30th.
- Scroll through any of her social media platforms and you will find several pictures of her spending time with her precious daughter as well as showing off her toned physique in various bikinis, fashion-forward outfits.
- The blonde bombshell is very fashion savvy and trendy and it is no wonder that many in the racing world consider her to be one of the most beautiful WAGs in the sport.
- She spends as much time as possible by her husband’s side when he is racing & regularly accompanies him to competitions and other events off the race track. Together, the couple has built a reputation as one of the hottest pairs in race car driving.
Education & Career :
- Vivian has studied interior designing in Milan at the Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) and she has also undertaken a few internships in both London and New York.
- Quite obviously passionate about designing, she works primarily as an interior designer, taking her skills across the globe and undertaking various ventures that include working on penthouses in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and designing a club called “The Dracula” that is situated in Hamburg, Germany.
- Her services were requested by the Formula One Lotus team to design their home. This was a big break for the then 24-year-old blonde bombshell as well as a chance to spend more time with her racer husband Nico.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Sibold is actually her mother’s last name but in some circles, she uses her husband’s last name – going by the name of Vivian Rosberg.
- Vivian and Nico were not only long-term lovers before tying the knot in 2014, but, they were also long-time childhood friends whose families had a bond that spanned back many years.
- The couple’s marriage was much celebrated by racing fans, friends and family alike as it was a fairy tale ending to a whirlwind courtship.