Danielle de Villiers Wiki, Age, Bio, Height【AB De Villiers Wife】Photos
Danielle de Villiers Birthday / Date of Birth / Age / How old is Danielle de Villiers
September 1987. As of 2019, she is around 32 years old.
Wedding / Husband / Boyfriend / Marriage / Spouse
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Danielle De Villiers is well known for her marriage to South African Cricketer AB de Villiers and is considered to be quite prominent within the cricket WAG (wives and girlfriends) community.
Personal Life, Education & Family Details:
- Danielle was born on 27 September 1987 in South Africa.
- Her name before marriage was Danielle Swart, and she is the only child of her parents. Her parents ran a hotel.
- Having a passion for singing from a young age, Danielle at one stage considered pursuing a career in music.
AB De Villiers and Danielle Swart Dating History :
- Around 2007, Danielle met Abraham Benjamin (AB) De Villiers when he attended a luncheon with his mother at the hotel owned by her parents, at the foot of the Waterberg Mountains.
- After 5 years of dating, in April of 2012, AB planned what has now become known as one the most elaborate proposals in the cricketer world.
- In 2012, before leaving for a tour in New Zealand, AB met with Danielle’s parents and asked for her hand in marriage. They gave their blessing and aided him in finding the perfect engagement ring to propose with.
The Famous Proposal :
- The Taj Mahal was chosen to be the venue for AB’s proposal, and during a match break on a subsequent tour of India, he arranged a day excursion there.
- He brought along teammates Jim Rydell and Kalveer Biradar to help with keeping Danielle under the impression that it was just a casual day, however, they also filmed the footage that would make them internet sensations.
- After the question was popped, Danielle began crying and couldn’t speak, which led AB to believe he was about to be rejected. Eventually, she smiled and accepted.
AB De Villiers Marriage and Son:
- AB and Danielle’s wedding took place exactly one year after her proposal in April of 2013.
- The venue for the celebration was the hotel that her parents had previously managed and she had first met AB.
- Her father, surrounded by many prominent members of the international cricketing community, escorted her down the aisle.
- It was reported that they had 500 guests at the wedding.
- After the wedding, the couple purchased a home in Cape Town, South Africa.
- In early 2015, they announced Danielle’s pregnancy. She gave birth to their son Abraham De Villiers in July 2015. He was named after his father.
Profession, Height Net Worth & Interests :
- AB mentioned in an interview that Danielle is an incredible musician and singer. She has even studied classical piano professionally.
- The most well-known of her charity events involved Australian Cricketer Shane Watson, while an International Tournament was taking place in India in 2015 the two sang a duet of the song ‘Titanium’ by David Guetta in an effort to raise money for children.
- She has stated that she prefers her private life to remain private, but she does allow fans to see little snippets of her life through her social media accounts.
- As of 2019, she has 25,000+ followers on her Twitter account @DanielleDV27, and more than 250,000 followers on her Instagram account @danielledevilliers.
Currently Married to South African Cricketer AB De Villiers.