Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Being one of the most recognized faces in Hollywood comes easily to Mark Zunino. He is someone who has put in an exceptional amount of work in the fashion industry!
Making his Mark in Fashion :
- Mark is one of the most sought after fashion designers for numerous Hollywood A-list celebrities who make up the social elite across the entire planet.
- One of Zunino’s core skill areas is the ability to enhance and bring to the fore the best features of the women he works with and designs for. He achieves this through detailed construction and design work.
- With a wide range of skills and experience, Mark designs any and every piece of clothing worn by the modern woman.
- So popular is his work that women all over the world, across all ages, body shapes and sizes want to associate with him and experience the transformation that their bodies go through by wearing the clothes designed by him.
- Be it sportswear, eveningwear, intimates or bridal gown, Zunino gets it all done, while keeping it classy and sophisticated. His designs are the epitome of progressive modern thinking with a slice of feminine grace and beauty.
Work, Career & Net Worth :
- It was the year 2000 that Mark started his Mark Zunino Label by accepting the partnership of famous award-winning Hollywood designer Nolan Miller.
- Between 2000 and 2007, he built up working relationships with the whos-who of the industry, right from Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren, Ann-Margret, Heather Locklear to Barbara Streisand and many others.
- Between 2007 and 2011, Zunino’s name in the industry grew as he got into a partnership with automobile giant General Motors (GM) & he even did an international tour with GM’s Cadillac division.
- Over the years, Mark has also made some other brilliant connections with the likes of Sharon Stone, Courtney Cox, Teri Hatcher, Lisa Kudrow, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendez, Scarlet Johansson, and many other popular celebrities & other fashion favorites.
- Since 2015, Mark runs his flagship salon in Beverly Hills, California and has worked with hot icons of the fashion world like Sofia Vergara, Gwen Stefani and many others.
- A California native by birth, Mark studied business and architecture at the Pepperdine University.
Interesting Facts :
- Mark designed a wedding dress for none other than actress Denise Richards in less than 24 hours. This design created quite a stir online where a lot of fans and critics weren’t too impressed by it. Zunino, however, defended the design in a deleted Instagram post where he said he was designing for the bride / client and as long as they loved the design, his work was done.
- Nolan Miller received The Emmy Award for the hit television show ‘Dynasty’ and Mark Zunino was credited by Nolan for the amazing work he had done for the costumes. This continues to remain one of Mark’s most prized possessions, since it was a big boost to his career and propelled him to greater heights.
- In one of his interviews, Zunino said that he loves spending the holidays with his family and dog.
- In January 2019, Mark got a restraining order against a former disgruntled employee who was asked by the court to stay 100 yards away from the designer.