Hayley Paige is an American fashion designer specializing in bridal couture. She is most well-known for her appearances on the TLC shows Say Yes to the Dress and Hayley Ever After.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Hayley Paige was born on September 17, 1987. She grew up in the Bay Area of California.
- She attended Los Gatos High School in Santa Clara, graduating in 2003.
- From 2003 to 2007, Hayley attended the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Fiber Science and Apparel Design. She also studied pre-med classes because she was considering going into medicine and did not initially see becoming a wedding fashion designer as a viable option at the time.
- On July 11, 2015, Paige married Daniel Wallis at the Saint Francis Church of Assisi in Lake Tahoe. She wore five wedding dresses during the day. The special occasion was also featured on Say Yes to the Dress.
- In 2018, Hayley and Daniel got divorced. She then met her current fiancé, Conrad Louis.
- In July 2019, while on vacation in the Caribbean, Conrad Louis arranged a surprise proposal for Hayley. The couple is currently engaged to be married and planning their wedding.
- She currently resides in New York City.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- While studying at Cornell University, Hayley interned for Elle Magazine in 2006.
- She then became an assistant designer at Jill Stuart International in 2007.
- From December 2007 to July 2011 she was on the Melissa Sweet Design team.
- From February 2011 until July 2011, Hayley was also a bridal designer for Marchesa’s Eterna Collection.
- Since August 2011, Hayley has been the head designer and creative director for JLM Couture. Her lines are Hayley Paige, Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige, Hayley Paige Occasions, and Blush by Hayley Paige.
- Since February 2017, she has been an app developer and illustrator for the Holy Matrimoji emoji brand.
- Since October 2018, she has been a designer and ambassador for the Hearts on Fire jewelry brand.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Hayley’s engagement ring is a custom creation that her fiancé Conrad arranged with the Hearts on Fire jewelry brand.
- Growing up, Hayley was a competitive gymnast. She used to train six hours a day at the same time as she was going to school at Los Gatos.
- Her grandmother taught her sewing and crochet when Hayley was three years old.
- Hayley had designed her dresses for school dances. Her prom and graduation dresses were both white because she was already passionate about bridal design.
- She loved comic books as a teenager, and one of her favorite first designs was a superhero flying bride.
- Hayley decided to pursue fashion after her senior runway show in college, which included ten bridal pieces. That moment made her realize that this is her vocation.