Mayeli Rivera is a blogger, beauty guru, TV expert, and businesswoman who hails originally from Chihuahua in Mexico.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Mayeli Alonso was born on December 1, 1984. She was born in Chihuahua in Mexico but has since moved to the United States.
- In 2006, she tied the knot with American-Mexican singer and songwriter Lupillo Rivera. The two had first met in 2003, at one of Lupillo’s concerts & got engaged two years later, in 2005.
- She is the sister-in-law of the late actress and singer, Jenni Rivera as well as TV personality, Rosie Rivera.
- Lupillo & Mayeli have two children together, L’Rey and Lupita Karizma Rivera. Mayeli was also the step-mother of Lupillo’s six kids from past relationships that included Ayana Rivera.
Marriage Troubles :
- In 2018, a few media reports surfaced that Mayeli and Lupillo were filing for divorce after over a decade together.
- Reports alleged that Lupillo had uncovered Mayeli’s infidelity and was separating from her as a result, although both of them stating their divorce was merely due to ‘irreconcilable differences.’
- Mayeli vehemently denied rumors of cheating and stated she would take legal action.
- The Rivera’s divorce has yet to be publicly confirmed, and they have since been spotted at public events together, suggesting that maybe they are not going through with it.
Business Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Rivera is a well-respected blogger and beauty expert. She achieved an immense amount of success when she became the CEO of a popular online retailer called Town of Lashes. The shop sells a wide range of high quality, trendy and affordable false eyelashes.
- As a beauty blogger, she runs an equally successful blog called Pink Fashionista where she discusses the latest trends and gives useful tips for both experienced and newbie fashionistas.
- A true testament to her love for fashion and all things beauty and makeup, Mayeli also runs a successful vlogging channel where she focuses on giving her viewers useful tips on how to look your absolute best at all times.
- Mayeli has also launched her own makeup line, which she named ‘Drama Queen Make-Up,’ in addition to launching a beauty school for young and upcoming professionals.
- Rivera’s Drama Queen Makeup Academy was launched in California in Temecula and is dedicated to teaching aspiring beauticians all they need to know about the industry.
Work on Television :
- In addition to blogging and running a successful business, Mayeli is also a television personality.
- She was featured alongside her sister-in-law and fellow TV personality, Rosie Rivera, on the reality TV show ‘Rica, Famosa, Latina.’ The duo appeared in a few episodes of the show’s 3rd season, which aired in 2015.
Mayeli Rivera Measurements / Medidas :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Mayeli Rivera Height : 5′ 6″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : 8
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : 2
- Mayeli Rivera Ethnicity / Heritage / Race : Hispanic
- Nationality : Mexican