Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Hetal Gada Parents, Family & Education :
- Hetal Gada is a child actress from New Delhi, India. She is famously known for her role as “Pari” in a 2016 movie Dhanak (meaning “The Rainbow”).
- Hetal was born on 19th January 2003 in New Delhi.
- She is the only child of a single mother, Krupa Gada who works as a casting director.
- As of 2018, she attends the St Xavier’s School in Mumbai, and is in class X.
Early Career :
- Prior to her role in Dhanak, Hetal was active in the television industry for eight years, starring in shows such as Crime Patrol and Savdhaan India.
- Aside from TV shows, Hetal has also been starring in commercials, which resulted in some dramatic expressions in her acting.
Hetal Gada Dhanak Stint :
- The filming of Dhanak took place in Rajasthan, which was hot and unfavorable. Hetal recalls that there were insects crawling over her in her sleep, and even while filming on set. The shooting was done in 42 villages & 117 days between Jaisalmer and Jodhpur.
- Gada’s co-star, Krrish Chhabria played the role of her blind brother in the movie. Together with Hetal in their workshop, he had to observe blind children in order to better portray the character.
- Both Hetal and Krrish were selected after auditioning a pool of 1000 candidates, and both were playing a lead role for the first time.
- The director of the film, Nagesh Kukunoor was reported to be strict and pushed her limits to act naturally, which in her case was to underplay her emotions.
- There was one scene where Hetal had more than 10 retakes because of how strict the director was. She had sent her for training in a two-month workshop before filming.
- Hetal being a single child had little experience of having siblings. Therefore, she had to learn the emotion and relationship of having a brother, even more so a blind one requiring special attention and care.
- While Nagesh was very strict on set, he was never strict with the children in their breaks, Hetal disclosed. She was always racing in the dunes or playing 4 pictures 1 word with Krrish.
- A memorable experience for Hetal was when they were shooting the scene of her falling unconscious in the sand dunes of Rajasthan. In order to not disturb the landscape of the sand dunes, she was required to lie there the whole day.
- The director fed her during a lunch break while she was laying down, which she revealed was “an emotional moment” for her.
- The film won multiple awards internationally, and Hetal won best actor/actress in the children’s category of the Jio Mami Film Festival.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Hetal idolises Shah Rukh Khan & Rinku Rajguru.
- She aspires to follow her passion for acting. Nevertheless, she is putting her studies first and emphasizes on finishing it before pursuing her dream.
- In school, since the movie was debuted, teachers and her friends have been calling her “Pari” instead of her real name because of how popular the movie was.