Kristina Bazan is a famous young Swiss model & blogger. In 2011 she founded ‘Kayture’ with her partner James Chardon, after which she gained huge popularity in social media and in all spheres of her life. As of 2018, she is an ambassador at L’Oreal.
Personal Details, Early life & Education :
- Kristina was born on 28th October 1993, in Minsk the capital and the largest city of Republic of Belarus.
- She is an only child of her parents and does not have any siblings
- She finished high school at the age of 18 when she got into blogging. The blog gained so much popularity, that she didn’t have time to go to college, because she had to work 100% on it.
- Bazan did not plan to get further education, because she thinks that is not needed at the moment.
- Growing up in Geneva, Switzerland, she soon moved her residence to Los Angeles, USA.
Work as a Blogger and Model :
- She works as a fashion blogger. Although she is only her twenties, she has more than 2.2 million followers on Instagram, 35,000+ on Twitter and 35,000+ subscribers on YouTube.
- Because her blog got wide popularity in October 2016, she got the title of “Ambassador of L’Oreal.”
- That was just the beginning of quick growth, as she also started work as a model with various high-end brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dolce&Gabbana, Dio, Guess and Jimmy Choo.
- Her popularity has helped her in being invited to elite events such as the Cannes Festival and the Golden Globe Awards.
Controversies, Net worth & Interesting Facts :
- Body Measurements / How tall : Kristina’s height is 1,74m and she weighs approximately 56Kg.
- She has blue eyes that stands out because of her beautiful blond hair and pale skin.
- The agencies Time-Model & Kaizen Models support her modelling work.
- She has aspirations of building a career in writing or an architect during her childhood.