|Personal Details Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Not Known|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / Shantel Jackson Age||July 28, 1984. As of 2022, she is around 38 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details. She has dated big celebs like Floyd Mayweather & Rapper Nelly.|
|Did Shantel Jackson return her engagement ring?||Shantel’s $10 million engagement ring has not been returned, according to the spokesperson.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||She is American-Indian, Caucasian, and Black American ethnicity.|
Shantel Jackson is an American model and actress, famous for dating a number of high-profile personalities like the rapper Nelly and boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather. Both Floyd and Nelly were significantly older than Shantel.
Parents, Early Life & Education :
- Shantel Christine Jackson was born on July 28, 1984, in Miami, Florida.
- She has four siblings.
- She studied entertainment technology at “Technical Arts High School.” There she learned about the process of film making, from screen writing to editing.
- Later, she went to learn acting and psychology at the University of Miami.
- A young upstart, Jackson had started work as a model from the tender age of 15.
Shantel Jackson and Nelly Married?
- From 2014 to 2021, Shantel dated the rapper, Nelly. They often used to share pictures of themselves on their social networks. Nelly often heaped praise on Shantel publicly once saying “she is sweet and beautiful”…and the more they got to know each other, she’s equally “beautiful inside.”
- In 2016, there was a rumor that the couple was engaged due to several pictures of them on their social networks. They never clarified if they were going to get married or not. In November 2020, when asked about marriage, Nelly responded, “We are working towards it.”
- By mid-2021, the couple had broken up. Shantel issued a brief statement when a fan inquired if they were still in a relationship after noticing that photos of them together had decreased a lot. She responded that they are now “just friends.”
Shantel Jackson and Floyd Mayweather
- Prior to Nelly, she was in a relationship with Floyd Mayweather Jr, a professional boxer.
- They both met in 2006. They had an on and off eight-year relationship. They even got engaged and were very close to getting married, but later broke up.
- Mayweather also accused her of having an abortion of twin babies so the pregnancy wouldn’t ruin her body figure and her career.
Interesting Facts : Body, Height & Looks
- Shantel has a mix of American-Indian, Caucasian, and Black American ethnicity.
- Shantel Jackson Height : 5’ 4” (1,63 m).
Floyd Mayweather Shantel Jackson Controversies :
- Shantel had filed a civil suit against her ex-boyfriend Mayweather claiming that he humiliated, stole her belongings and blackmailed her.
- He also was accused of holding her at gunpoint.
- Floyd also accused her of having many plastic surgeries that he had paid for, he posted a picture of Shantel prior to the alleged surgeries, and he said that he wanted his money back.
Net Worth, Work & Professional Career :
- Shantel guest starred in the show “Ridiculousness.”
- In 2012, she acted in the movie “Freelancers.”
- In 2016, she participated in the short movies “Eye of the Beholder” and “Good Riddance.”
- She is also developing her line of unisex clothing.
- Shantel has appeared in several music videos like “Let’s Get Away” by “T.I,” “Unpredictable,” by Jamie Foxx and “Stay Fly,” by “Three 6 Mafia.”
Social Media Presence :
- Shantel has Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Currently, her most popular account is Instagram with 1.6 Million+ followers. She has over 150,000+ on Twitter and 12k+ followers on Facebook.
- She uses her social networks almost daily except for Facebook. Shantel shares information that is related to her personal life most of the time.
- She posts pictures of herself as well as her pets; sometimes she shares pictures of her vacations or even with her boyfriend. She also advertises some fashion brands.