Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Bethany Wohrle is an American worship leader, Christian music singer, and worship pastor.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Bethany Wohrle (maiden name Bethany Forman) was born on November 6, 1997, in Venice, Florida, to parents Ken and Kelly Forman.
- She was seventeen years old when the Forman family sold all their belongings and moved to Redding, California, where they all became part of the Bethel Church, by attending the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry. Bethany has been a member of the Bethel Church ever since.
- Bethany met the man who would become her husband, Christopher Wohrle, at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, where he plays the keyboard for the Bethel Church.
- The couple got married on May 21st, 2016, in Seattle, Washington.
- She continues to reside in Redding, California, with her husband.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- After her family moved to Redding, Bethany immediately involved herself with the Bethel Church. She was involved in the church’s coffee shop and also volunteered for many other church services at Bethel’s Twin View Campus.
- Her continued service at the church also led her to Bethel Music. She joined the music collective on their Asian tour and was mentored by some of the collective’s pillars, such as Kalley Heiligenthal and Jenn Johnson.
- Bethany later wrote songs with other skilled members of the collective, like Sean Feucht and Brian Johnson.
- She has appeared on several of Bethel Music albums, such as ‘VICTORY,’ released in 2019. In that album, she sang “Victory Is Yours.” For Bethel Music En Español, also released in 2019, Wohrle was on the music-track Mi Esperanza Está en Jesús.
- She has also participated in several other world tours with the collective, the most recent of which has been VICTORY, which crossed the United States.
- Currently, Bethany is one of the worship leaders of Bethel Music. She also spent much of 2019 on the VICTORY music tour.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Bethany comes from a very devout family of talented musicians.
- She has provided vocals for Sean Feucht’s album Wild, which was released in 2018. The album was recorded in Iraq during a ministry specifically aimed at refugees.
- Bethany loves good food and going out for coffee. A self-confessed foodie, Wohrle absolutely adores pizza.
- She spends a lot of her time ministering together with her husband, Christopher. They are very passionate about spreading the word of God to the community.
- From time to time, she also spends some time in her home state of Florida.
- Bethany also enjoys the outdoors, and she frequently takes advantage of traveling with her husband Christopher to go on camping trips in nature.
- She is also part of Worship U, the worship school created by the Bethel Music collective.
- One of Bethany’s many hobbies is gardening, and she enjoys taking care of her plants, particularly in the spring. She also has a cat.