Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Jennifer Louise Johnson, also known as Jenn Johnson is a pastor, worship leader, and music producer.
- She is best known for work through Bethel Church and Bethel Music.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Background :
- Jenn married Brian Johnson in 2000, and they have four children – Haley, Tea, Braden, and Ryder Moses.
- They live in Redding, California.
Early Life and Education :
- Jenn Johnson was born on April 14, 1982, in Eureka, California.
Church Work, Salary & Net Worth :
- Johnson is the senior worship pastor at Bethel Church and has been a minister for over 15 years.
- Before that, she had studied to become an aerobics teacher and preschool teacher.
- Jenn and her husband Brian are the founders of Bethel Music and Worship University, extensions of Bethel Church.
- Bethel Music has produced 15 Christian albums since its conception.
- Brian and Jenn joined the staff at Bethel Church in 2000 when they were hired to lead Bethel worship. The job was offered after Jenn did her studies at Bethel School of Ministry in 1999.
- When the couple was offered the job at Bethel, the church only had about 30 members. It has been said that through Bethel Music, the Johnsons have influenced “the culture of worship across the global church.”
- Besides her work with Bethel Music, she also has an album called Windows, which came out under her own record label Jenn Johnson.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Jenn’s father-in-law is the senior pastor Bill Johnson, who is from the charismatic wing of the evangelical tradition of protestant Christianity.
- Although Jenn had always loved the Church, she never thought she would one day be a pastor. However, she credits a summer camp as the place where she gave her life to Jesus Christ and accepted him as her Savior.
- She has stated that attending Bethel School of Ministry has changed her life, while joining Bethel in the first place was the best decision of her and her husband’s lives.
- Ryder Moses, Jenn’s youngest son with her husband, was adopted in 2017. He was the inspiration behind their song ‘Goodness of God’.
- The pastor has opened up about the adoption and given insight into the process. She has talked about many details about the process from being initially matched to the birth mother to how her son has become a natural part of their family.
- Jenn and Brian truly believe that what God has in store for you is yours and cannot be taken away by anyone.
- The mother of four is now said to have a passion for worshipping, pursuing intimacy with God, faith, and community.
- One thing that she finds difficult to do is saying “NO” to someone.
- She says to keep her relationship with her husband fresh, they go on regular date nights without their children.