Dr Hannah Straight is an American pharmacologist. She is also a popular YouTuber, posting videos about everything from nutrition to her travels in a four-wheel camper.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Dr Hannah Straight is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She attended the Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from 2008 to 2014, completing both her undergraduate and graduate studies there. She holds a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree.
- Currently, Dr. Straight spends most of her time living and traveling across the country with her partner in her truck camper van. She records her travels and her lifestyle for her YouTube channel. As of 2020, the channel has over 75,000 subscribers. Her Instagram is a little behind with over 6000 followers.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- During her years at Duquesne University, Hannah worked as a research assistant from November 2010 until April 2014. She performed many duties as part of her role as a research assistant – performing near-infrared and Raman Spectroscopy on compressed tablets, formulating power blends for compression tablets, researching pharmaceutical formulations for trial runs, interpreting and validating tablets, and running high-performance liquid chromatography, etc.
- At the same time she was working as a research assistant, Hannah worked as a pharmacist at Walmart, a role she kept from August 2010 until August 2015.
- From 2014 to 2015, Hannah was a Clinical Pharmacist at CVS Health.
- Since 2015, she has been working as a clinical research pharmacist for her own brand, DrStraight, which is shown on her website.
- Hannah has developed several nutritional products that she markets and sells on her website. One of her popular ones is the ‘Pure Earth Mushroom Coffee,’ which contains seven superfood mushrooms (shiitake, turkey tail, lion’s mane, chaga, cordyceps, maitake, and red reishi). She has also produced a candida complex supplement, as well as a phytoceramides complex supplement, an Omega 3 fish oil supplement, a multivitamin supplement, a plant-based organic protein with green superfoods supplement, a wholefood antioxidant blend supplement, and a probiotic supplement.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Dr. Hannah is very passionate about researching botanical and herbal ingredients and using their attributes to boost health. She has made it her life’s work to make people aware of the natural healing properties available in the supplements she creates.
- She is a big proponent of the importance food has on health, and she frequently advises on the merits of having a balanced diet and the way that influences the wellbeing of the body and the mind.
- The main focus of Hannah’s research is on naturally occurring chemicals that take place in plant-based material. She works tirelessly with her team on experiments and academic writing.
- In 2019, Dr. Hannah began posting videos about her life and her work on YouTube. She vlogs about everything from living in a camper van to her many travels, health tips, nutrition, weight loss, and many of her hobbies.
- She has recently started venturing into amateur gold prospecting with her trusty gold digger.
- Hannah has given many tutorials on living in a van in her videos.
Hannah Straight Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown with Blonde streaks
- Hannah Straight Height : 5′ 7″.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
- Married ? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American