Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Erika Nardini is a formidable businesswoman, former media manager and the current CEO of Barstools, a company based in New York.
- Talented, hardworking and confident, Erika has proven multiple times that she belongs at the very top of the corporate ladder and is not afraid to stand her ground in a male-dominated industry.
Personal Life : Family Background & Education
- Erika is quite the private person and has shared little information about her life away from work.
- However, it is known that she is married and is a mother to 2 kids. Erika and her family reside in New York with their 2 dogs, Bernese Mountain breeds.
- Nardini is a graduate of Colby College and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology.
- While studying at Colby College, she was a part of the school’s Lacrosse team and credits her work ethic to her time spent as the team goalie.
Career Timeline : Jobs, Salary & Net Worth
- After graduating from college, Nardini spent a few years working small corporate jobs in a bid to improve her business profile and to gain experience. She began her first major job at a company called Fidelity Investments and spent several years working as a media planner, printer and broadcaster.
- In 2001, Nardini joined Arnold Worldwide as their Director of Group Accounts and eventually became the company’s Vice President. During her time at Arnold Worldwide, she oversaw teams from New York and Boston on their media and digital management projects, while working for big brands such as Tyson Foods, Goodyear, Volkswagon, Royal Caribbean, Choice Hotels and Vonage.
- She left Arnold Worldwide in 2005 and worked for multiple large companies that included Microsoft, Demand Media, Inc. and Yahoo!
- Later, Nardini moved on to AOL and became the company’s 1st ever Advertising Chief Marketing Officer after working as their Marketing VP for a short period.
- She also worked for a music fan company called Bkstg, which aimed to connect artists with their fans without the need for a middle man. She was the company’s Chief Revenue Officer and President and oversaw all revenue, brand positioning as well as company partnerships.
- In 2016, Erika accepted her biggest position yet as the CEO of Barstool Sports, a company whose valuation was pegged at around $100 million in 2016. Nardini beat out 74 rival males who had also applied for the prestigious position. As of 2018, she is still the CEO of Barstool and is based in New York.
- In 2004, Erika was awarded the Royal Caribbean Echo Award and became one of the 20 Rising Media Stars in Media Post Magazine. She also won a Google award for Marketing in 2006 and a Nokia Gold New Year’s Eve Award.
- Nardini received the 2008 MSN Webby Award and the 2014 Advertising Hall award for Achievement Class.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- When she is not working, Erika loves to spend as much time as she can with her family and their two beloved pets.
- She is quite an avid shopper and especially enjoys collecting totes bags from LL Bean.