|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Bryan Dean Wright|
|Is Bryan Dean Wright gay?||He is gay. According to reports, Brian is having a relationship with an anonymous man.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2022, he is in his mid-forties.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Information
Bryan Dean Wright is an American freelance political strategist & opinion writer. He is also a former CIA operations officer.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Bryan Dean Wright was born in Oregon. He was the sixth generation in his family to be born in the state. On his Twitter bio, he mentions that ‘farming & ranching run in his blood.’
- He grew up in rural Oregon with his siblings in a family affiliated with the Democratic party. Bryan, too is a Democrat & his political leanings are on the Center-left.
- Bryan’s grandparents were supporters of President Franklin Roosevelt, and his parents grew up with the example of President John F. Kennedy. They later vocally supported President Johnson and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Bryan is gay. His parents accepted his sexuality with difficulty as they felt he would face bigotry from society, and this has partly been true.
- He frequently travels for his work but continues to have his home in Oregon.
- For his education, Bryan attended Gonzaga University, a private Catholic institution in Spokane, Washington, from 1996 to 1999. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in International Studies with a focus on Latin America.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Bryan was a project coordinator for The Denver Foundation from 1999 to 2001, where he participated in a community grants program and a philanthropy initiative.
- From 2001 to 2006, Bryan was part of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He was an intelligence and operations officer involved in several actions both in the United States and outside it.
- From 2006 to 2007, he served as the associate director of Diligence Inc., in the Greater New York area. While there, he used intelligence methodologies to oversee due diligence projects for investors across the world. He also managed consultants, supervised employees, and led investigations into business deals and future prospects.
- From 2007 to 2009, Bryan was a partner for Factum Partners in Denver, Colorado, where he offered a consultancy in markets due diligence for the risky global sectors of Eastern Europe and Africa. He also launched investigations into corruption and analyzed political trends.
- From 2013 to 2015, Bryan returned to the CIA as an Operations and Targeting officer, again operating both in the States and abroad.
- Since January 2016, he has been a freelance political strategist, offering his expertise, analysis, and commentary to the public and various media outlets.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Bryan is a frequent contributor to Fox News, as well as to CNN International.
- He has written analyses and commentary for the likes of The Oregonian, Newsday, The Hill, Daily Caller, CNBC, the LA Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Bryan is passionate about enabling and empowering endeavors that aid the working and middle classes, especially in rural areas and blue-collar communities.
- He is a big proponent of the Republican and Democrats coming together for the sake of the country they are meant to serve.
- Bryan refers to himself as a pragmatic thinker, more passionate about his country than about his party affiliation.
- In 2020, he said on Fox & Friends that he had warned about socialism’s potential takeover of the Democratic Party in 2018. He also added that the current state of the party is “horrifying.”