|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2023, he is around 32 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Engaged||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
|What happened to Shermichael Singleton ?||Shermichael Singleton is a Republican strategist who has worked on three presidential campaigns. He is currently the host of Vox Media’s “Consider It” on Facebook Watch.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Shermichael Singleton is a writer, political commentator for CNN & a Republican political consultant.
- He shot to fame when President Donald Trump fired him from the Department of Housing and Urban Development, where he was working as the Deputy Chief of Staff.
- An article he wrote in October 2016 provoked this. He had criticized the then-candidate Trump, a move that Shermichael is unapologetic about. In the article, he blasted Trump’s rhetoric toward black voters.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Singleton was raised in Dallas, Texas, and he currently resides in Washington D.C. Growing up in Texas, he closely associated with the Republican Party from a young age.
- He attended the only US all-male black college, Morehouse College from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Shermichael has worked for several political campaigns, most prominently for former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney & for former U.S. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.
- He also does consulting for high-profile clients & political candidates, such as those running for Congress, state and local offices.
- An experienced tactician with a sharp mind, he is also associated with America Rising, a Republican opposition research firm, in the role of a political opposition analyst and researcher. While there, he was part of a team that played a crucial role in every key race during the 2014 Republican midterm elections.
- Additionally, Singleton is a well-known public speaker & has spoken to big audiences at Case Western University, The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University & the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, amongst other groups and organizations.
- He has been a featured guest on stations such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, BuzzFeed, The Huffington Post, CNN, BET and C-SPAN.
- Singleton also features on NewsOne on a weekly basis with host Roland Martin. He is also a contributor to print media where he contributes to The Hill, American CurrentSee, and The Washington Times magazine.
- His writings have been cited in a number of places such as CNBC, BBC, Die Zeit (the German equivalent of The New York Times) and The Washington Post.
- As an OP:ED writer, he also writes for several conservative blogs that are nationally recognized.
Awards and Achievements :
- Shermichael was among the 10 African-American people to be appointed for Senior Executive Service (SES) political appointees & was also the youngest to be elected for an SES position.
- He is the founder of the College Republican Chapter at Morehouse College, which is an Alma mater of Dr. Martin L. King Jr. Here, he has directed many events including conferences on religion, race, and politics & helped plan leadership training by Leadership Institute and ISI.
- In 2010, Mr. Singleton also ran for Vice Chairman of the Georgia Association of College Republicans and was endorsed by HHR Blog.
Zac Petkanas Wiki Bio :: Age, Nationality, Wife, Married, Family, Crying
Steve Cortes Wikipedia【 Bio 】Wife, Net worth, Age, Married Biography
Greg Palkot Age, Wikipedia, Wife Family【 Fox News 】Net worth, Bio
Ben Kissel Age, Height, Wife Married【 Wiki Bio 】Birthday, College
Jonathan Serrie【 Fox News 】Wiki, Age, Wife, Married, Family, Bio
Scott Dworkin Report, Wikipedia, Net worth, Bio, Family Obama, Trump
Brett Winterble Wikipedia, Age【 Newsmax 】Net worth, Wiki, Bio
Chad Pergram Age【 Fox News 】Biography Wikipedia, Wife, Wedding
I was very critical of Shermichael Singleton on Twitter because of his defense of Republican policies that disenfranchise minorities in this country. He eventually blocked me from his Twitter account. What black Republicans like Shermichal refuse to realize is that the Republican party IS NOT the same party you signed up with even 10 years ago! This is a party of division instead of inclusion, a party for billionaires and corporate greed rather than the working class and those that shower after work. The Republican party has power-hungry leadership, that defy rule of law and democracy. We need true patriots in this country who are willing to fight for and uphold the freedom and liberty of all Americans. That is not today’s Republican party.
What’s with the name “Shermichael”? Am I the only one who Googled him but no mention of the name’s similarity to “Sir, Michael”.
Americans should vote for each person on a ballot that best reflects their goals, interests and concerns. If one chooses to vote straight ticket either way, it is hoped that they have given it great thought and realize the value of their vote and choice.
I grew up in a family that had been traditionally Republican so-called Lincoln Republicans.
I have considered republicans in the past.
I had a uncle who was an elected judge a Democrat, another relative who was Mayor a republican. They use to encourage me to vote straight ticket, but I voted for the man. I now realize I was wrong. In most cases you should vote for the platform that best represent your needs! I say this to say no matter who runs I (we) have to vote Democrat! But that doesn’t mean the party of Lincoln will not go back to it’s roots.
I have been following and watching SherMichael with great interest. He is intelligent, articulate and insightful and speaks honestly and strongly against Trump. Stating firmly that Trump has highjacked and totally taken over the Republican party, I wonder how and why is he still a Republican? He could have a great political future but his support for Ben Carson who sold out African Americans to be a part of the Trump administration after Trump dissed him and his continued Republican membership makes for concern. Otherwise I like him.
I agree with what you said! IMO Black Republicans like him are in the party, became of the money! The founder of BET was a Democrat. But when he started making money he change parties. Bob Johnson is now a Republican. He wants Black people to vote for 45.Now you have older Black people that are Republicans because they are a Lincoln Republicans. I am an independent Black woman voter that will never vote Republican. I vote for the candidate that has my values and believe in diversity
Ray Dubuque is so right in wondering shy Singleton remains in the Republican Party. The real question is how and why did he ever become a Republican?
I have no idea HOW Mr. Singleton got into the Republican Party or WHY he can stay there now that it has been taken over by D. J. Trump, but he has far too much intelligence and integrity to STAY THERE!
You can bet that many in that tribe view him as a RINO.
Shermichael, why waste any more or your life supporting a tribe that hates most people of your color, or any other but WHITE?
Rev. R D