Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Stacy Washington is an air force veteran, political commentator, defender of gun rights & television host of the show Stacy on the Right. The show has completed over 650 episodes.
- Once a Democrat (more than two decades ago), Stacy is now a staunch conservative and supporter of the Republican party and President Donald Trump.
Personal Life, Interests & Family :
- The daughter of an Army Officer, Stacy Washington, was raised in Germany in a Christian upbringing.
- She is not only a television and radio host but also a wife and a mom.
- For her education, Stacy attended the Tennessee State University.
- She has traveled to Netherlands, France, Austria, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, and Russia, amongst other places.
- She also enjoys fundraising for local causes, hanging out with her family and friends, and watching her children play sports.
- Two of the books she recommends are The True Jesus: Uncovering the Divinity of Christ in the Gospels and Growing in Prayer: A Real-Life Guide to Talking with God
Growing in Prayer: A Real-Life Guide to Talking with God.
Career Highlights :
- From 1994 to 1998, Stacy was part of the US Air Force at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Hired as a Weapons Systems Data Analyst, she analyzed data for trends, created predictions, and made presentations for readiness reporting.
- At one time, she was elected as a member of the Board of Education for her district’s local school, where she served as both the Director and the Vice President.
- Stacy was the co-chairwoman of the National Center for Public Policy Research, which is under Project 21 of National Advisory Council.
- She was named as the 2nd Amendment Foundation Journalist of the Year in the year 2018.
- Highly active on social media, Stacy has over 75,000 followers on her verified Twitter account, while 90,000+ like her verified Facebook page (figures as of 2020).
- In August 2020, she was part of a short film advocating for President Donald Trump’s re-election.
Profession, Salary & Net Worth :
- Throughout her long career, Stacy has taken a number of roles – A writer, an anchor and a TV show host.
- Her nationally syndicated television show Stacy on the Right is aired during the weekdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m Central out of St. Louis Missouri on Urban Family talk show and on American Family Radio.
- Stacy has also regularly appeared on shows like Cam and Company on NRA News, The Steve Malzburg Show, The Bill Martinez Show & The Wilkow Majority.
- She has done interviews on big networks like Fox Business, Fox News, HuffPost Live, RT TV and also on Aljazeera. Moreover, she has given over 2,500 interviews on various radio stations.
- As a writer, she has written for many publications both online and print. These include – The Beacon, Townhall Magazine, The Sentinel Source, On the Culture, Fox News Opinion, East Bay Times, The Federalist and Freedom Works.
- In May 2017, the St. Louis Post suspended Stacy after she posted an article by the title Guns and the Media in which she defended the National Rifle Association (NRA), after they were compared to ISIS. Stacy clarified that she was never paid by the NRA, but was just an open supporter.
Body Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Stacy Washington Married? : Yes
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : African-American
- Nationality : American