Amanda Giese【 Wikipedia 】Husband, Bio, Age, Haircut, Family, Married
Amanda Giese Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1983. As of 2019, she is around 36 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Imagine someone dropping out of medical school to take care of animals in serious need of homes and care. Well, Amanda Giese is someone who has done just that and some more!
- The extremely vivacious beauty is the founder of Panda Paws Rescue, which takes care of animals that have been abused mentally or are disabled and need special attention. Panda Paws Rescueadvocates for such animals.
- According to a website which wrote a feature about her show on Animal Planet, in a span of the last few years, Amanda has been instrumental in saving over 4000 animals which include house pets like cats and dogs and those belonging to wildlife like snakes, possums, birds and ferrets.
- Giese doesn’t prefer taking the route of mercy killing, instead choosing to nurse the animal back to health even in case of animals with very small chances of survival. Amanda is the ultimate fighter for the underdog, those animals which are often overlooked.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Amanda was born on January 26th, 1983.
- According to reports in numerous websites, Amanda finished her veterinary medical school before devoting time to the rescue of differently abled animals.
- Giese’s life partner Gary Walters and her two kids, 14 year old daughter Jade Giese and the 16 year old son named Beast Giese (ages as of 2019) from her earlier marriage make up her family.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Amanda is the star of a show named after her on Animal Planet. The show is called ‘Amanda To The Rescue’.
- ‘Amanda To The Rescue’ focuses on various large scale rescue missions carried out by Amanda across the country dealing with the protection and rescue of animals with special medical needs from being put down. The show is aimed at children of all ages.
- Amanda believes that children out to volunteer at pet shelters to learn about love, respect and responsibility.
- Along with her TV fame, she has worked as a veterinary tech in a 24 hour emergency clinic in Vancouver, Washington.
- Giese’s other works include her work as a phlebotomist, a vet tech, a nightclub promotions coordinator and even a go-go dancer.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Amanda began rescuing animals at a very young age and the first animal she rescued was a kitten named John Doe at the age of 11.
- Giese’s family includes her four dogs, out of which three are Cavalier King Charles spaniels and one is a two legged boxer whom she has named Duncan Lou Who. She also has a Chinese crested dog.
- Right from a very young age, Amanda is acquainted with humans and animals with special needs and capabilities. She says her troubled youth was eased by her friendship with such special needs people in her neighborhood. Her empathy for animals also developed from then.
- Growing up, he had a troubled childhood and an abusive upbringing and this caused a rift with both her parents from an early age.
- Amanda is popular on Instagram and her handle is ‘whiskeyslurpee’. She has 40,000+ followers on the platform.
- She wants to realize her dream of becoming a neo-natal surgeon one day in the future.
- Did Amanda Giese have Cancer ? : No, she mentioned in one episode that she likes to go bald, giving her the unique haircut.
Married. See Details Above.