Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Imagine someone dropping out of medical school to take care of animals in serious need of homes and care. Well, Amanda Giese is someone who has done just that and some more!
- The extremely vivacious beauty is the founder of Panda Paws Rescue, which takes care of animals that have been abused mentally or are disabled and need special attention. Panda Paws Rescueadvocates for such animals.
- According to a website that wrote a feature about her show on Animal Planet, in a span of the last few years, Amanda has been instrumental in saving over 4000 animals, which include house pets like cats and dogs and those belonging to wildlife like snakes, possums, birds, and ferrets.
- Giese doesn’t prefer taking the route of mercy killing, instead choosing to nurse the animal back to health even in the case of animals with minimal chances of survival. Amanda is the ultimate fighter for the underdog, those animals which are often overlooked.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Amanda was born on January 26, 1983.
- According to reports in numerous websites, Amanda finished her veterinary medical school before devoting time to the rescue of differently abled animals.
- Giese’s life partner Gary Walters and her two kids, 18-year-old daughter Jade Giese and her 20-year-old son named Beast Giese (ages as of 2023) from her earlier marriage make up her family.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Amanda is the star of a show named after her on Animal Planet. The show is called ‘Amanda To The Rescue.’
- ‘Amanda To The Rescue’ focuses on various large-scale rescue missions carried out by Amanda across the country dealing with the protection and rescue of animals with special medical needs from being put down. The show is aimed at children of all ages.
- Amanda believes that children out to volunteer at pet shelters to learn about love, respect, and responsibility.
- Along with her TV fame, she has worked as a veterinary tech in a 24-hour emergency clinic in Vancouver, Washington.
- Giese’s other works include her work as a phlebotomist, a vet tech, a nightclub promotions coordinator, and even a go-go dancer.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Amanda began rescuing animals at a very young age, and the first animal she rescued was a kitten named John Doe at the age of 11.
- Giese’s family includes her four dogs, out of which three are Cavalier King Charles spaniels, and one is a two-legged boxer whom she has named Duncan Lou Who. She also has a Chinese crested dog.
- Right from a very young age, Amanda is acquainted with humans and animals with special needs and capabilities. She says her troubled youth was eased by her friendship with such special needs people in her neighborhood. Her empathy for animals also developed from then.
- Growing up, he had a troubled childhood and an abusive upbringing, which caused a rift with both her parents from an early age.
- Amanda is popular on Instagram and her handle is ‘whiskeyslurpee’. She has 40,000+ followers on the platform.
- She wants to realize her dream of becoming a neo-natal surgeon one day in the future.
- Did Amanda Giese have Cancer ? : No, she mentioned in one episode that she likes to go bald, giving her the unique haircut.
Parabéns pelo seu excelente e importante trabalho. É emocionante e lindo. Continue com esse sorriso fantástico.
Todo sucesso na sua luta.
What can I say, you are the most beautiful person in the world! I live in the south of France and have DISCOVERY FAMILY etc…
Would like to help you and be your friend, but too many miles separate us. As I hear every day that there are big fires also up to Washington state, as I do not know where exactly I do not know f you lie in that area,
I think of you and all your animals and family.
I hope to receive a few words from you and I might go on Instagram especially for you.
Miss you much my daughter Kady has same attributes taken in an afterlife format please to look up on reanimated remains…
We love your show and tape every espisode. I wish we xould start our own rescue, hoever, we wind up keepong all the dogs we save!! I truoy wish there were more people in the world like you. It would make it a safe place for all animals.
Gran mujer y gran familia.
Mi agradecimiento y admiración.
Amo a los animales profundamente. Son mis amores.
Un abrazo desde Viña del Mar CHILE
Hi Amanda love you Lounge you.tube show in the pay form your show I will
Pay the show to see animal planet what to do hahaha love tosee the reaction that you are great Amanda I let you know most people love to see the new show ovef the new format I will love to see and will pay go see you. I promess
I think you are absolutely beautiful. I think you would not look as beautiful if you had hair. I love a woman you has the b-:;ls to go bald. I’m ball too. Love ya
You are awesome, and lots more, I do admire you a lot. Keep up your great work as always. If there were more people like you in this WORLD, it would be a better place to live.love you
I love your show, it’s wonderful that you have raised your children to love animals as much is you days. I haven’t seen your husband this season, l was wondering why?
She mentioned on her first episode this season (10/6/19) that she and her life partner (never married to him) went separate ways after ten years
Love this show. I think the hair choice suits her
& her lifestyle. It’s great that some of the vets
Work with her group for the good of the dogs.
I’d love to see one episode with her & Dr Jeff from
Colorado. Like minded people!! Let all who help
Know that they are appreciated. Worked ESSR
In Va for over 15 years. Started with transports
& graduated to fostering. I flunked fostering 101
A few times. My Springer Cricket was my second
Breath. Got her at 5 weeks. She picked out her
Buddy named Benson. Unfortunately they have
Both passed. I now have my grandsons Lab &my
Girlfriends “all mixed up terrier. ” We had made a
Pact years ago that if something happened to either of us we would welcome & love the others dogs. To our shock Tee passed away @ only 53.
These 3 are all I can handle now. What a difference
From the English Springer Spaniels…Thanks for
All that you & Your Rescue Group Do. Carol
That we’d take each other’s dogs.
As one of many I am a big fan of your show and the work you do for special needs animals as I am a special needs person (polio 1953 many braces – then just crutches – manual chair – scooter – motorized wheelchair – back to scooter tho desperately need new motorized wheelchair) so I’m stoked you’re out there for my likewise animal compadres. Also you helped me deal with losing my hair due to chemo for ovarian cancer. Told meself if she likes it well enough for herself I can sure as hell like for myself for a few months. I am curious to see how different it’s gonna be as it grows out…But then I love mysteries. Thanks for all you do. S. Chilcote, Denton, TX
Love what you do for these sweet babies…and, it’s awesome that’s it’s a family affair…jade and beast….are right there with you…thank you…it takes a special person to do this…
You, are beautiful and, have a beautiful giving heart…your children have the same loving and giving heart…
I, love your program…
Amanda your show is a staple in our home as a teaching tool for our great grandchildren and ourselves. We adore our 4 dogs( 2 rescued) and they sorta run the show. Its hearts and compassion such as yours that have blossomed from the depths of ashes like the Phoenix that keep life worth living.
God Bless You and your family
THANK YOU ALL