Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Jana Waller is an American bow hunter, angler, outdoor adventurer, writer, skull designer and TV host.
- She is best known as the host of the adventure show Skull Bound TV on Sportsman Channel.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jana grew up in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, where she first started to dive into her passion for hunting and fishing.
- Her passion for hunting stems from her father, who used to take her with him on hunts when she was in grade school. Her dad also signed her up for a ‘Hunter Safety Class.’
- Dedicated to offering support to veteran organizations, Jana tries to feature as many veteran stories as she can in her TV show. She is part of an organization called “Wishes for Warriors,” which serves to reconnect veterans with one another.
- Jana’s boyfriend is named Jim Kinsey, and he is also her cameraman/producer. She spoke about their relationship in an interview for onXmaps, where she shared how they support and motivate one another in their personal and professional lives. Jane also has a step-son Brennan, who is now in his twenties.
Early Life and Education :
- Jana earned a Public Relations degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Later, she nicely blended her passion for hunting and fishing with her communications degree while helping to promote the image of women in various outdoors activities that were traditionally dominated by men.
- Heavily involved in serving her community, Jana annually donates beaded and painted skulls that she personally makes to different conservation groups that take care of the hunting heritage in the United States.
- Currently, living in Montana’s Bitterroot Valley, the fearless woman has managed to travel the world in order to pursue her interests. So far, she has traveled to Africa, Alaska, Canada, and all over the North American Continent.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Jana loves the spotlight and enjoys broadcasting her passion to the world. She has appeared on TV shows such as ‘Invasion’ on Animal Planet, ’Outfitter Bootcamp’ on the Outdoor Channel, ’Ammo & Attitude’ on NBC Sports etc.
- She gained popularity for hosting and producing Skull Bound TV on the Sportsmen Channel where she had the chance to share her hunting adventures as well as her skull artworks.
- Besides her popular work on television, Jana is also a freelance outdoor writer and her articles have been featured in numerous magazines such as Bowhunter Magazine, Turkey Country, Predator Xtreme, Lady Hunter, and Buckmasters.
- Waller’s artistic side which manifests mainly through painting and beading animal skulls first developed when her father returned home from a trip to New Mexico and brought back a photo of a painted ram skull.
- In order to promote her show Skull Bound TV, Waller often does weekly podcasts, goes to expos and attends different events across the USA.
- Jana is also well-versed in using social media and often highlights there the importance of staying active and authentic in front of your target audience.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Jana claims she picked up a bow for the first time in her college freshman year. This was back in 1990!
- Her passions come with a price – Jana has been affected by Lyme disease at some point in her life.
- When she was a young girl, her nickname was Sherman.
- If she could tackle hunt any animal in the world, she claims she would go for a grizzly bear hunt!
Body Figure / Physical Info
Jana Waller Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- Jana Waller Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Jana Waller Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Fishing with Luiza Real Name Barros, Bio, Age【 Pictures 】Husband
Amanda Giese Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Husband, Haircut, Family, Married
Wayde King【 Age 】Wife, Daughters, Sick, Health, Wiki, House, Bio
Kristy Titus Age, Husband, Married, Spouse, Height【 Wiki Bio 】Dad
Edwin Sarkissian【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age, Married, Net worth, Nationality
Fred Eichler Wife, Ranch, AR, Bow, Age, Birthday, Net worth, Wiki, Bio
Adam Greentree Wiki, Bio, Age, Business, Bow, Bear Hunting, Poaching
Jacki Shea Age【 Bio Wikipedia 】Husband, Married, Sister, Boyfriend
Diggin Britt Bio, Real Name, Biography, Wiki, Husband【 Wikipedia 】
Joe Teti【 Wikipedia 】Age, Net worth, Wife, Married, Height, Knife, Bio
It was a pleasure to meet you in Alaska at the Prince of Wales Eagle Lodge. We enjoyed meeting up with you guys and see how your day went. Wishing you all the best and safe hunting in your future.
I am very impressed with your TV and Artwork as well as your story in RACK, I am 63 and married for 42 years just so you don’t think that I am a chaser. I absolutely love to hunt and anything to do with it. I have hunted in a lot of the USA and Canada. I also own a farm in Southern Iowa (Decator County) and deer hunt it always
I lived in Alaska for a few years, I can give you details if you would like. But if you would like to hunt on our farm or Alaska I can arrange it. I usually hunt unguided except for a guided goat hunt in Alaska. If you would know the friend that hunt I can hook up with them. All hunting is done by regulations. Hunting in Iowa for deer is Bow or slug/high power. Hope to visit with you and maybe hunt. You are an amazing hunter and seem down-to-earth.
God has Blessed you, Jana. Thank you for sharing your love of hunting
Does Jana Waller sell her artwork? If so, can you let me know how I can see what is available?