Sara Raza Khan Wiki, Age, Wedding, Songs, Husband, Biography, Pics
Sara Raza Khan Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
, 1995. As of 2019, her age is around 24 years.
Wedding / Husband / Marriage / Dating / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Sara Raza Khan is a well- known Pakistani singer.
Early Life, Family & Personal Details :
- Sara Raza Khan was born on November 9th, 1995. Her birthplace is Lahore, Pakistan.
- She was born to parents – An Engineer father and a homemaker wife in Lahore. She has five siblings & is the fourth in five kids of her parents.
- During her school days, she used to participate in school events. She took part in everything ranging from drama, debates, singing or Na’at recitation. She always bagged prizes & received many accolades for her brilliant performances.
- As Sara started receiving many trophies, her mother realized that they will have to increase the size of display shelves in their home. They would also need a much bigger space to showcase all her awards.
- For her further education, she attended the Kinnaird College for Women University.
Early Music Career & Singing Profession :
- Sara’s schoolteachers were fond of her. Upon their suggestion, her mother took her to the Alhamra Arts Council, Lahore for proper training in music.
- It was Ustad Abdul Rauf who noticed her remarkable talent. He immediately made Sara his student and helped her to polish her skills.
- She started her singing career on the Indian TV show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 but was eliminated on November 7, 2008.
- She was the first Pakistani female to participate in the much admired, cross-border, musical reality show. Though she wasn’t able to win the title, she returned to Pakistan with an undisputed reputation that her voice was amazing.
Bollywood Entry & Career Progression :
- Due to her extraordinary and melodious voice, Ustad Gulam Ali himself extended the invitation to her. She was embraced with the title of Pakistan Ki Beti.
- She also participated in the talent show named Sur Kshetra in 2012, a singing talent show. This show had competition between two neighboring nations, India and Pakistan.
- The show was aired on 5 different TV channels simultaneously across the two nations.
- Her most popular album is Aap Ko Bhool Jaen Hum which received a lot of appreciation from music fraternity of Pakistan as well as international artists
- She also got a chance to perform in front of the former President of Pakistan, Gen(R) Pervez Musharaf who himself was skilled at playing table and popular for having a good ear for music. Sara was appreciated by the President and was invited to perform at the Presidency and this was the turning point of her life.
- Her performance at Pakistan Presidency was her first big window to fame. Soon after, success followed. She soon started getting huge opportunities for anchoring, singing, and performing at several live events on various television channels.
Performances & Interesting Facts :
- She is very prominent on social media. She has around 130,000+ fans, following her on Facebook page.
- Besides performing with her mentors, she has also given performances with some of the best musicians at corporate events, musical shows, festivals across India as well as internationally.
- Some of the best of her performances were at Montreal International Jazz Festival in 2010, Taj Vivanta Mumbai and Pune, Lavasa Music & Art Festival.