Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Priyanka Barve is an Actress and Indian Playback Singer. She sang songs in Marathi, Hindi and other Indian languages.
- Feroz Abbas Khan directed Mughal-e-Azam a musical play, where Priyanka Barve and Neha Sargam played the role of Anarkali in it alternatively as the role demanded of sing and dance simultaneously. The play completed more than 100 shows in Mumbai and Delhi together with a total of seven seasons.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Priyanka Barve was born on April 10, 1990 in Pune, Maharashtra. She belongs to the musical family. She is granddaughter of best vocalists Pandit Padmakar Barve and Smt Malati Pande- Barve
- Her mother – Sangeeta Barve is a well-known poetess and her father Rajeev Barve is also a singer.
- Pranjali Barve is younger sister of Priyanka.
Early Life & Education :
- Barve has completed her schooling from N.M.V.high school in Pune.
- She completed her M.A degree in Economics from Fergusson College in Pune.
Work and Career :
- The PriyaRang Project features (Priya)nka Barve & Sa(Rang) Kulkarni collaborating with other artistes to explore different shades of music. The Ban Than naar and MahaGanapatim songs under The PriyaRang Project received lot of appreciation.
- She has portrayed the lead characters in ‘Sangeet Sounshay Kallol’ and ‘Sangeet Manapman’ with the famous classical singer Rahul Deshpande as ‘Revati’ and ‘Bhamini.’
- She has performed with Sony Nigam at Mirchi Music Awards, Ajay Atul – Ajantha – Ellora Festival and Elephanta Festival with Rahul Deshpande and Swapnil Bandodkar.
- She sung for Marathi Web-Series Horn Ok Please and Marathi serial title track Jadubai Jorat, Mala Sasu Havi, Ithech Taka Tambu and Assa Saasar Surekh Bai.
- She hosted Colors Marathi serial ‘Ude Ga Ambe Ude’ and Zee Yuva’s ‘Sangeet Samrat Season 2’.
Songs, Movies & Music Albums :
- Teri Meri Meri Teri Aashiqui – Ashi Hi Aashiqui (2019)
- Waata Waata Waata Ga – Anandi Gopal (2019)
- Azhaikka Vandhaayo – Official Music Video Tamil (2019)
- Ye Firuni Bhet Punha – Krutant (2019)
- Rang Bhari Re – Sur Sapata (2019)
- Chala Re Nachu Gau – Hostel Days (2018)
- Satarangi Rajasthan – Hariprem Films Rajasthani (2018)
- Move On – Bus Stop(2017)
- Tuzech Bhaas – Conditions Apply (2017)
- English Shikvun Soda – Ghuma (2017)
- Kadhi Ni Kase – Pindadaan (2016)
- Saawalya – Lost And Found (2016)
- Vighnaharta – 702 Dixit (2016)
- Rimzim Rimzim – Biker’s Adda (2015)
- Man Phiruni – Double Seat (2015)
- Band Baja Song – Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2 (2015)
- Tu Havishi – Online Binline (2015)
- Ha Mast Sama – Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014)
- Swapnihi Navhte Disale – Rama Madhav (2014)
Awards & Achievements :
- Won the prestigious Maharashtra State award 2019 for ‘Bandishala’ as a playback singer.
- Honored by ‘Pulotsav Tarurnai Sanman’ during the 14th Edition of Pulotsav 2018.
- Maharashtra’s Most Stylish Theater Personality | Lokmat’s Style Awards 2017
- Felicitated with vocational award in 2017 for Mughal-e-Azam a musical play from the Rotary club of Bombay Metropolitan in recognition of the achievements in the field of drama and entertainment from the hands of Kiran Shantaram.
- ‘VASANTRAO DESHPANDE SMRUTI EMERGING MUSIC ARTIST AWARD’ in 2016 from All India Drama Council, Pune.