Introduction : Ana Rosa Quintana Biografia
Ana Rosa Quintana is a Spanish journalist, presenter, and businesswoman.
Early Life, Family, Hijo & Personal Details :
- Ana Rosa was born in Madrid, Spain, on January 12, 1956.
- Her family is made up of her father Jose Antonio Quintana, her mother Carmen Hortal Parado (she passed away in 2014), and her older brother Enrique Quintana.
- In 1980, Ana completed her education & got the degree of journalism at the “Complutense University of Madrid.”
Novios, Relationships and Dating :
- In 1983, she married Spanish journalist and writer Alfonso Rojo. They have a son named Alvaro Rojo, who was born in 1986. Their marriage didn’t work, and they got divorced in 1987.
- After that, Ana had a long relationship with the Spanish producer, movie director, and TV presenter Jose Luis Garci.
- In 2004, she got married in Seville to Juan Muñoz, her current husband. They have twins born in 2004 (Juan Muñoz Quintana and Jaime Muñoz Quintana). She had her sons at the age of 48!
TV Career : Job, Salary & Net worth
- In 1982, she first started work as a presenter in Telediario.
- She also worked in Las Tardes de RCE, Telejuicio, Sinceramente Ana and Extra Rosa. For six years, she was the presenter of Sabor a Ti.
- She also directed the shows Viva La Tarde and Asignatura Pendiente where she also was the presenter.
- From 2005 to the present, she has been working in the show El Programa de Ana Rosa.
Jobs Outside TV :
- Ana’s first jobs were on radio on Radio Naciónal de España and Radio Intercontinental.
- Ana collaborates with the NGO Infancia Sin Fronteras. She inaugurated a school in Nicaragua, which was built with the money collected by the NGO and El Programa de Ana Rosa.
- In 2011, she lost a trial, and she and her production company Cuarzo Producciones had to pay 100.000 Euros to a bullfighter and his wife for violation of their privacy.
Body Measurements & Interesting Facts :
- When she was young, she was very extroverted, and she loved to read.
- She has an Instagram account that seldom uses. She also has Twitter where she shares information. Her show El Programa de Ana Rosa has a Facebook account.
- She has won several awards like 4 TP de Oro awarded by a magazine as best presenter. She also won the prize Microfono de Oro awarded by the Federación de Asociaciones de Radio y Televisión and the award Ondas 2011 as the Best TV presenter.
- In 2000, she wrote a book named Sabor a Hiel. The book was retired due to plagiarism with the books Album de Familia and Mujeres de Ojos Grandes. Before that, 100000+ copies of the book were sold. She declared that it was the fault of a collaborator, and she had nothing to do with it.