Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Mia Feldman is an American Social Media Influencer and YouTuber. She is best known for being the older sister of Cloe Feldman, a.k.a. CloeCouture, a former YouTuber and beauty guru.
- Notable for her engaging and fun vlogs on a variety of topics relevant to her life, Mia has garnered over 200,000 subscribers on her channel. Currently, she resides in Los Angeles, California.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Born to parents Bob Feldman (father) and Hillary Feldman (mother) on July 20, 1995, Mia is originally from Florida. She has three siblings; Cloe, Sage, and Ezra Feldman.
- Mia Feldman and Spencer Raban posted that they were expecting a baby in an Instagram post (May 20, 2019) captioned “Your Favorite (Future) Parents.” Their baby daughter, Hazel Claire Raban, was born on October 15, 2019.
- In a video posted on August 28, 2020, Mia told her fans that she and Hazel’s dad Spencer had split up. Without going into details about the reasons, Feldman added that she wanted to be real with her fans and not just show the happy moments of her life. She said that she still loves and respects Spencer. Spencer likes to help out and wants to play an active role in Hazel’s life. The pair have decided not to go to the court and would try their best to provide a comfortable environment for Hazel to grow up in.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Mia Feldman is a social media influencer and YouTuber who hit the limelight, mainly due to the phenomenal success of her younger sister Cloe. Cloe had a YouTube channel too and was a beauty guru, with over six million subscribers on her channel.
- Although Mia had a YouTube channel since October 28, 2013, she actually started producing videos in 2017. Her first video was titled “I am the real Barbie, not Cloe.” She often features her sister and friends on her channel and has garnered well over 200,000 subscribers.
- Mia’s second video on her channel was titled “Heal thy Waffle/Pancake! (NO sugar flourless)”. Cloe has notably taken part in other videos like “I CUT CLOE’S HAIR!!” and” First Mothers Day!!!+Reunited with Cloe”.
- Despite YouTube being Mia’s main social media focus, she has often posted on Instagram too. Currently, she has garnered well over 50,000 followers.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Feldman named her baby Hazel Clare Raban in memory of her mother, Hillary Cliff. Raban is the last name of Hazel’s father.
- During her Q & A video posted on August 15, 2020, Mia told fans that motherhood’s hardship is losing your previous life for a bit. Everything shifts fast, and all a mother does is care about another human being. Priorities change suddenly, and you become a person that you could never have imagined becoming before motherhood.
- She also disclosed that everyone keeps asking her about when her sister will come back to YouTube. According to Mia, Cloe is focusing on her music and is happy doing so. Cloe had been actively involved on YouTube for ten years and is taking a break to get into a proper creative mindset again.
- Mia’s sister Cloe quit YouTube on February 14, 2020. She announced it via her YouTube with the video titled “Goodbye YouTube, and Thank You.”
- On February 2, 2016, Mia lost her mother, who had been battling cancer for 17 years before her untimely death.
- Some of the most popular videos on Mia’s channel have been “CLOE GETS ARRESTED PRANK!!!, I’m the real Barbie, not Cloe, The Birth of My Baby (Labor and Delivery Vlog), and I’m pregnant!! + explanation.
- ‘The birth of My Baby (Labor and Delivery Vlog)’ is Feldman’s most-watched and popular video on Mia’s channel with over 2.5 million views. She recorded all of her labor and delivery process. She also shared her pregnancy journey with her partner Spencer with the fans.