Chinmay Mandlekar is one of the most versatile actors in Marathi film, theatre and television. Along with his sharp acting skills, he is also an excellent author, scriptwriter, dialogues and poet.
He has written a script for the superhit movie Duniyadari and has written stories for movies like Vijay Aso and Kshan.
Equally strong in comedy, serious as well as character-based roles, Chinmay has worked in a lot of good roles over his career span.
Born and brought up in Mumbai, he went to the St. Sebastian School in Girgaon and followed by Dahanukar College in Vile Parle. Acting in college theatre was his first steps in the world of acting. He is a big fish lover.2005 – Present As Satyajeet in Zee Marathi’s Tu Tithe Me
- Powder (2014)
- Mokssh (2013)
- Hou De Jarasa Ushir ( 2012)
- The Tigers, They’re All Dead (Short Film)( 2012)
- Morya (2012)
- Gajaar: Journey of the Soul (2011)
- Tere Bin Laden – Hindi (2010)
- Duniyadari (2013)
- Pyaar Vali Love Story (2014)
- Sanai Choughade (2008)
- Pangira (2011)
- Krantiveer Rajguru (2010)
- Ek Lafada Visarta Na Yenara