Pallavi Subhash was born on 9th June 1984 and for her education, she completed her education in B.A. She started modeling along with her college and received a number of ad offers. Maggi, Rin, Cadbury and PN Jewellers were some of her famous ads. Her height is ५.५ फूट and she has a wheatish complexion.
Her career truly begun with the soaps Chaar Divas Saasuche and Adhuri Ek Kahani. Therafter, she continued work in a lot of Marathi and Hindi TV soaps. Later she played the role of Rukmini in Siddharth Tiwaris Mahabharat. This role was loved by the audience.
She has acted in a few films as well. Kunku Jhale Vairi was the movie for which scored a Zee Gaurav Puraskar. Tamil and Kannada films have seen a trailer of her acting class as well.
She was rumoured to be dating fellow actor Aniket Vishwasrao for a long time.
In 2016, she had a Twitter chat withe few of her fans. In that she revealed :
- Food made by her mother is her favourite food
- She celebrated 10 years of her serial Karam Apna Apna in 2016
- She will star in Telugu remake of Vicky Donor
- Red and white are her favourite colours
- Accounts was her favourite subject in college times
- Kasamh Se – Hindi
- Rukmini – Mahabharat
- Adhuri Ek Kahani
- Char Diwas Sasuche
- Karam Apna Apna – Hindi
- Tumhari Disha
- Godh Bharaai
- Basera – Hindi
- Aathvaan Vachan
- Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
- Kunku Zale Vairi (2005)
- Aaila Re!! (2006)
- Premsutra (2013)
- Asa Me Tashi Tu (2013)
- Dhava Dhava Khun Khun (2013)
- Happy Journey (2014)