Reena Aggarwal Wiki, Hot, Age, Biography, Actress, Photos, Images
Reena Aggarwal (Also known as Rina Agarwal) Date of Birth / Age / Birthday
1989 – 90. As of 2019, her age is around 27 years.
Marital Status / Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Boyfriend
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Personal Profile & Early Life :
- Reena Aggarwal is an upcoming Bollywood & Marathi actress who rose to fame with her role of Savita – a female police constable in Aamir Khan starrer movie Talash (which unluckily failed at the box office). She predominantly features in TV shows as well – She took up a role of forensic expert Dr Aarti Mestri in “Agent Raghav – Crime Branch”
- Prior to kickstarting her career in cinema and television, Reena worked as an air hostess with a private reputed airlines company. She had not thought about the glamour world as a career option early on, but her good looks and dancing skills helped her make this choice.
- Little is known about her family, parents and siblings. She is also credited as Reena Valsangkar.
- She is also quite active on Social media platforms and has the following handles – Twitter – @ReenaAggarwal. On Instagram – @aggarwalreen
Career & Rise to Fame in Movies :
- She featured first in a Marathi movie Ajintha in 2012, The movie was directed by Nitin Desai, and had Sonalee Kulkarni as her co-star. Reena played the role of Kamala, and was the second female lead of the movie. Later, she was seen in 2016 with the movie Zhala Bobhata
- In 2017, she will star in a Bollywood movie titled Behen Hogi teri with the star cast of Shruti Hassan and Rajkumar Rao. The movie will be shot mostly in Lucknow, UP and will also have Gautam Gulati, who is a winner in Bigg Boss.
- One of the music videos that she was a part of “Rang Priticha” received the Best Music Video award at the My Mumbai Short Film Festival
- She has also acted in Avinash Kharshikar directed Marathi natak titled Mazi Bayko Mazi Mehuni. An accomplished dancer, she has participated in Nach Baliye 4, the DD Sahyadri Navratna Awards
as well as the Marathi Sahitya Sammelan in Chiplun
- Another of her noteworthy performances is in the sangeet natak Krushnapriya, where she plays the role of Radha and Udabai
Currently no information on this.