Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Widely known for her journalism, presentation skills and academic fieldwork, Anne Dawson is a famous English broadcaster and presenter.
- As a QVC presenter for well over two decades, Anne has gained fame and followers during the course of her successful career.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Raised in Glasgow, UK, Anne was born in July 1961.
- Anne has three sons, Phill, Mathew, and Jonathan. She also has an adorable niece, and her daughter-in-law is a QVC model.
- She is happily married to her husband, Danny Dawson.
- Some of her family lives in Southern Italy.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- In 1998, Anne Dawson earned her degree in Acting for Film and TV from the Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, a drama school in Peckham, London.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Anne Dawson managed some of the country’s most famous restaurants after training in catering in France.
- She has been a leading host since 1999 for the QVC shopping network.
- Apart from being UK’s beloved QVC presenter for the last 20+ years, Anne has spoken on major radio stations and has been interviewed by the BBC. She also launched a personal development business.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Anne is known for her sense of humour and down-to-earth approach to life. Due to her background in catering, she has a keen love of cooking.
- Due to her fondness for Italian cuisine, Anne is an enthusiastic cook of delicious Italian food. Pasta with seafood is one of her favourite dishes.
- Some of Anne’s other hobbies include travelling, exploring foreign cultures, studying theology, and reading books.
- Dawson is proficient in English, Italian, and French.
- A self-proclaimed cat lover, she enjoys petting cats in her free time.
- As per Daily Record (October 1, 2008), Anne prides herself on never having been a presenter on live television without being able to think on her feet, even if the product was boring.
- Although Anne does not wear it very often, red is her favourite colour.
- Anne’s favourite book is Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass..
- Anne loves all of the movies starring actress Audrey Hepburn. She considers Bette Davis to be her idol. For Anne, White was the epitome of versatility and intelligence.
- The idea of a perfect weekend for Anne is to go on a vacation with her husband and kids to her summer house in Italy. She also takes a breather on her own sometimes to reflect. She loves the occasional weekend city breaks too.
- The scariest thing that Dawson ever did was travel to Southern France at the age of 20, all by herself! She lived with a hosting French family for a year. Despite the first three months being full of hardships, she found this overseas experience to be a life-changing event.
Catherine Huntley QVC, Wiki Bio ( Hot ) Age, Husband, Married, Partner
Lee Hohbein Age, Married Partner, Wikipedia Bio【 QVC 】Singer, Wife
Miceal Murphy【 QVC 】Partner, Wikipedia, Age, Illness, Married, Bio
Ali Bailey Age, Date of Birth【 Wikipedia 】Wedding, Husband, Net worth
Jemma Forte Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Family Parents, Dad Father, Bio
Marie Francoise Wolff Age, Wedding, Husband, Baby, Wiki【 QVC 】Bio
Debbie Flint QVC, Age, Husband, Wikipedia Bio, Married, Weight loss
Jill Franks QVC Husband, Wedding, House, Age, Children, Wikipedia
Chloe Everton QVC, Wikipedia, Married, Baby, Husband, Wedding, Age
Will Gowing【 Husband Partner 】Wedding, Married, Age, Wikipedia Bio