|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||October 10, 1973. As of 2023, she is around 50 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Married / Spouse / Partner||Was married to her husband Charlie, but they are now separated. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Is Jemma Forte related to Charles Forte?||There is no confirmed information available.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Jemma Forte is an English author, business owner, television presenter and brand ambassador.
- Once known for hosting the Disney Channel UK, Jemma has since made a name for herself writing novels.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jemma Forte was born on October 10, 1973, in London, England.
- She is the oldest of four siblings; sisters, Imogen, Jessica and Isabel; and brother Harry (who also goes by Hank).
- Jemma’s parents, Michael (father) and Jenny (mother), divorced each other and later got remarried. Her mum now lives in Italy with her second husband, who is Italian.
- Still living in her native city, Forte is a single mom to her two kids, 18-year-old Lily and 16-year-old Freddie (ages as of 2023). She was married once before to her husband, Charlie, and is currently dating a man named Shane Carmichael. Charlie and Jemma share the custody of their kids.
- During an appearance on Good Morning Britain in Feb 2020, Jemma said that she is open to getting married again, but it would be a ‘massive’ decision as she has already ‘broke her promises’ once. She also added that a person who marries multiple times is making a mockery of marriage.
- When Jemma Forte started online dating after her divorce, she was full of optimism. However, the mid-aged woman said that she finally let go off dating apps after five years of misleading profile pictures and terrible dates.
Early Life and Education :
- The creative arts were inspired in Jemma early in life. Her mom attended the Royal Ballet School in London, while her dad was a producer for numerous children’s television dramas and a freelance scriptwriter.
- As a kid, she aspired to either write for Cosmopolitan magazine, become an actress or work in a shoe store (because she loved using the Brannock Device).
- She also loved reading and writing, so her parents tried to encourage that path by buying her a bookshelf for her eighth birthday.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, Jemma attended Surbiton High School and Richmond College.
TV Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 1997, Jemma was hired by Disney Channel UK. Since her dad was well-known in the children’s television industry. After this, she started going by the name Jemma James. She remained with the Disney Channel for five years.
- During her Disney years, Forte also acted on the popular, interactive children’s game show, “Sub Zero.”
- Returning to her dream of becoming an actress, Jemma moved to Wales in 2002 to play Jack in the pantomime “Jack and the Beanstalk.” She lived in a room in a small guesthouse that had limited utilities. At this time, she went back to the name Jemma Forte.
- Following her acting gig, Forte returned to being a television presenter – this time for adult productions – on ITV and later BBC1. During this time, she gave birth to her daughter.
- After having her second child, she took a break from the TV industry and devoted her time to writing. Having already written a novel in between jobs, she decided to send it off to publishing companies. The novel Me and Miss M was picked up by Penguin and published in 2009.
- She has since written three more novels – From London with Love, If You’re Not the One, and When I Met Youpublished in 2011, 2014, and 2015 respectively.
- Jemma now also works as a panellist on the talk show “Jeremy Vine” (previously “The Wright Stuff”) and as a brand ambassador for Molton Brown products on QVC.
- In March 2018, she also founded Forte James, a media communications training company that helps people prepare for things like public speaking, television webinars, and auditions.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- All of the Forte kids work in the arts. Jessica is an actress and producer, Imogen is a photographer, Isabel is a producer, and Harry is a researcher for a production company.
- Some of her favourite things include theatre, soccer, yoga, and fresh flowers.
- Jemma Forte is she related to Forte Hotels? : No apparent relation between the two.
- Is Jemma Forte related to Alex Polizzi? : Alex and Jemma are second cousins, she confirmed in a tweet. They also look very much alike. Alex is an English hotelier and businesswoman, most popular on the TV series The Hotel Inspector on Channel 5.
Catherine Huntley QVC, Wiki Bio ( Hot ) Age, Husband, Married, Partner
Lee Hohbein Age, Married Partner, Wikipedia Bio【 QVC 】Singer, Wife
Miceal Murphy【 QVC 】Partner, Wikipedia, Age, Illness, Married, Bio
Ali Bailey Age, Date of Birth【 Wikipedia 】Wedding, Husband, Net worth
Marie Francoise Wolff Age, Wedding, Husband, Baby, Wiki【 QVC 】Bio
Debbie Flint QVC, Age, Husband, Wikipedia Bio, Married, Weight loss
Jill Franks QVC Husband, Wedding, House, Age, Children, Wikipedia
Chloe Everton QVC, Wikipedia, Married, Baby, Husband, Wedding, Age
Caroline Archer Husband Family, Daughter【 QVC Wikipedia 】Married
Will Gowing【 Husband Partner 】Wedding, Married, Age, Wikipedia Bio
How did Jemma end up paired with Purkiss?
Jemma is bright, talented, and original. She is also a mature head and in safe hands.
Purkiss gets thicker each show…her hand signals and nursery school style only highlight what showy pushy garbage comes out of her mouth – Copy-Paste Purkiss is what we call her. Not an original thought in her head.
You do MP a disservice. Her opinions are usually relevant – especially when she’s up against professional opinionated, know-nothing loudmouths like Mike Parry and Carole Malone – both of whom (surprise, surprise) are Brexiters!
Angela Epstein, another deluded type, is in favour of Brexit (despite all the evidence), which begs the question…what does she use for brains? A pain in the backside with these people…but there are so many.
She is a typical middle-class b*tch!
I have watched Jeremy Vine on TV this morning and wish to express my views of Jemma Forte, who I found to be a stunning and beautiful woman. Had I not been engaged for the second time in life, she would be the kind of woman to ask out on a date.
I wish her the best of luck for her future and do not lose those lovely looks.
Having watched Jeremy Vine each morning for some time I am of the opinion that if Jemma Forte had been single and available She would have been the prefect Women to ask out on a date as I find her very Adorable and Beautiful and down-to-earth in her views and look at life as a whole. Unfortunately for me dating her will not be so as She is unavailable so until such time as She is single again and not dating someone else it is my loss. But will watch her again on the JV show when She is on again.
I knew your grandfather and he was very friendly with my father. We lived in Brighton and cousin Paul had done a family tree online.
Very best wishes,
Love to see Jemma on Jeremy Vine as she is a breath of fresh air. Usually switch off when Angela Epstein is on but kept watching today (16/10)