|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / Date of Birth / How old is Chloe Everton Age||February 25, 1979. As of 2022, she is around 43 years old./td>|
|Wedding / Wife / Spouse / Marriage / Partner||Married. She did get engaged to her girlfriend in early 2020 and the two got married in May 2021.|
|What type of surgery did Chloe Everton’s mom get rushed into hospital?||She underwent emergency major surgery at a hospital.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- A pretty blonde & a sports fanatic turned TV personality, Chloe Jane Everton began her TV career on a desert island reality TV show!
- She is best known as an ex-presenter for Sky Sports and as a host on various TV shopping channels in UK.
Early Life & Love for Sports :
- Chloe was born in Liverpool, the UK on February 25, 1979. She has a brother named Oliver.
- Since childhood, Chloe was a bit of a ‘tomboy’ and was heavily obsessed with sports. She has tried jujutsu, surfing, swimming, and high board diving, just to name a few of them.
- In 2007, she joined the Queen’s Park Rangers women’s football team, playing attack in centre midfield. After the 3rd season, she sustained an ankle injury & was forced to stop playing.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Chloe attended the Hulme Grammar School for Girls in Greater Manchester and the Garendon High School in Loughborough, before studying Sports Science at the Loughborough University, based in the East Midlands.
- After graduating, Chloe began working as an A-Level Physical Education teacher in a local college.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Chloe made her TV debut in 2002 on Series 3 of the Channel 4 reality TV program, Shipwrecked.
- Clearly being on-screen appealed to Chloe & in 2005, she went on to present segments on two popular UK shopping channels – “Price Drop TV” and “Bid TV”.
- In 2008, she was hired as a presenter on Sky Sports where she featured on the network’s show ‘Football Tonight’ alongside British tennis player Dan Lobb.
- In 2013, Everton left the world of football & sports behind and joined the UK branch of the major international broadcast shopping network, QVC.
A Hot Twitter Account :
- A few years back, Chloe’s Twitter feed was regarded as a little close to the line by her employers at Sky Sports.
- They were worried that the attractive blonde presenter’s saucy, innuendo filled posts would reflect badly on the network.
- In March 2010, Chloe was requested to close her Twitter account, apparently the TV personality had been previously warned about her suggestive comments and had already deleted some.
- Some of Chloe’s fans’ favourite tweets were: ‘Just hoovered up everything, good suction, left no mess.’; ‘It’s Sunday so I am definitely up for a roast.’; ‘Still in bed, not seen any action, been hoping for a big wicket’ and ‘Golf today. Played with three guys, I came first must have been down to good length.’
- Chloe is now openly gay & got married to her girlfriend in May 2021. Her Twitter bio too says ‘Formerly Funny, Formerly Straight’. It has a sizeable fan following of over 15,000.
Trivia, Bloopers & Interesting Facts :
- Although Chloe grew up in Liverpool, she is actually a big fan of the rival football team Manchester United.
- She has received mixed reviews on some teleshopping forums, some viewers have criticised the QVC presenter for being a little aggressive and pushy.
- Throughout her sports broadcasting career, she has met some big names in football including Wayne Rooney & David Beckham.
- One of her most embarrassing moments on Sky Sports News was at one of USA’s early morning tennis open events – the presenter launched into reading the scores but mispronounced ‘straight sets’ as ‘straight s*x!’
- In mid-2020, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Chloe’s mother got rushed into hospital to undergo emergency major surgery. However, nobody could visit her or be at her bedside.